Date: Jan 20,21,22,23,24
Name: Esther, Patricia and Mandy + several others
Contact Info: +49 6151 957970
URL / Website: http://www.fkk-sharks.de/
General Area: Otto-Röhm-Straße 72
Darmstadt, DE
Activities: Kissing, Blowjobs, Pussy Eating, Fucking, Cum in Mouth
Session Length: Varied from 30-60 some beyond
Fee: Mandy 50e-100e( perhaps more), Patricia 100e, Esther 50e; repeated sessions varied in price and other Sharks were in the 50e-150e range. Collectively the Sharks bit me for about 2K Euros, the trains and cabbies for about 250E and Sharks entries think 295E
Hair Length and Color: M, long dirty blond straight. P, long blond and curly. E, long light blond down her back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Mandy: Short, dark eyes, a truly hot girl next door look.
Patricia: Just hot, huge knockers, a looker by all meanings of the word.
Esther: Even Hotter, model looks.
The rest of the Sharks I saw: All good looking in the range of the above three.
Recommendation: Yes
$800-$1200 anytime? The only flights I find are multi-stop 14+ hour ones, and even most of those aren't below $1200. This is according to hipmunk.com.
$800-$1200 anytime? The only flights I find are multi-stop 14+ hour ones, and even most of those aren't below $1200. This is according to hipmunk.com. Originally Posted by sean rider
I booked Condor for two upcoming trips one for May and one for September direct from here but they only fly seasonally direct. They were both under $1200 in premium, think it was $499 one way in coach. Was not much more for premium.

May - October on Condor appears to be $499-$599 each way direct from here

Perhaps I screwed up the wording on the direct Aus to Frankfurt. I have been connecting on Delta thru Atlanta my last 4 trips. All four of the flights were $800-$1000 in the Comfort+ seats but I also purchased them far in advance.

I only stick to those two airlines pretty much Condor for the summer and Delta for Nov-April but I always buy tickets and book my hotel 3-9 months in advance and perhaps the luck with the rate.

Condor is always late, never takes off on time has a 27% on time arrival rating but it gets us there for a good price
Interesting. Will definitely try this angle next time. I've been flying out of Houston. Thanks!
I'm thinking of making the trip in a month or two. How many days do you recommend staying? I'd like to spend enough time to enjoy myself but don't want to over do it. I'll probably find a nice hotel in Frankfurt and use a cab to get around. Sharks would be my main focus but also interested in trying out the RLD just for the experience. Are the FKK's good all day or should I wait until evening?
I'm thinking of making the trip in a month or two. How many days do you recommend staying? I'd like to spend enough time to enjoy myself but don't want to over do it. I'll probably find a nice hotel in Frankfurt and use a cab to get around. Sharks would be my main focus but also interested in trying out the RLD just for the experience. Are the FKK's good all day or should I wait until evening? Originally Posted by Sadzeck
Loaded question, some guys like long trips either since they may only go 1-2 times a year and/or to take days off to go sightseeing others like shorter trips ( less than a week.) I like to go for 6 days of fucking but my trips of 9 or 10 days I hit burnout and the layout of Euros is not worth it. Last trip I could barely get a load extracted from one of my regular Queens I was so spent. 6-8 days IMO is ideal, if taking breaks ' as long as you can afford.' In my case I want to go frequently so I book what I need only. I know guys from the east coast especially who will go for 3-4 day weekends as the airfares are very friendly.

Cabs are pricey use public transport when can especially for Sharks or Oase unless you want to pay 60e each way, 50e if you can strike a deal. Use this site for the trains.

https://www.rmv.de/c/de/start/

I am an early guy and do the discounted or early entry and the LU may be thin to start but builds during the day but all it takes is one. The clubs get packed at night( often)but not a bad thing. Personal choice, mix it up find your groove.

I am not a fan of the RLD. The stairs are steep and you need to shop around for good deals but they are there. I might try it out for late night. If you go look for a place with a sign ' T26' is a house known for better service. You will find ( and I am told the numbers are sharply up this year) former FKK girls renting a room so there really is some talent to be found. Have to hunt..Don't accept CBJ just go to the next door as every guy I know who goes to the RLD gets BBBJ, some even report AO full service. T26 should have girls to satisfy your every desire from CBJ/CFS to BBBJ/AO/CIP. I have yet to ever partake of this RLD simply too many other options.

As to hotels plenty by the station for cheap just make sure you find one with AC. Plenty all over town if you have the funds. During conventions prices skyrocket. If you notice hotel prices jacked up that is why, they triple in cost sometimes more. You may want to book your trip when there is not one in town as the girls ( at every club) will squeeze and try to upsell the massive crowds and they know with all the out of towners ( many from the Orient) they will go home with tons of cash.

I always make sure I am there for one full week including Monday thru Friday as the best prices and service in my experiences occur when the girls are slower.

If you are a rich fellow and not a pauper like myself and do not mind paying 100e-150e depending on services for an hour check out Palace, friend of mine just went said the LU blew away Sharks and Oase but the girls were a bunch of stuck up greedy cunts but super hot, you can fix the first part of that statement with a few Euros, amazing how they smile and warm up to you with the promise of a few Euros.

If BBBJ is important to you Oase or Sharks or the smaller Frankfurt Clubs are best; avoid Mainhatten, Palace or World unless once again you want to crack open the wallet if money is not a factor.

If you desire AO the option is on the table at Dietzenbach.

There is also the NRW to go to but I am still stuck in the Frankfurt area and can't get out, too many options too little time.

Good luck.
The Frankfurt RLD is one place where I wouldn't go with the AO option. It's probably not much different statistically than other places, but the fact that the Frankfurt RLD is also a favorite hangout for street junkies puts it over the line for me.
The Frankfurt RLD is one place where I wouldn't go with the AO option. It's probably not much different statistically than other places, but the fact that the Frankfurt RLD is also a favorite hangout for street junkies puts it over the line for me. Originally Posted by sean rider
I agree with passing on the AO option in the RLD for the reason you mention and also 32 minutes by train and a 10 minute walk you can play ' Fill up the Gypsies' all you want. Fixed price too, what you see is what you get and no 5 extra Euro to remove the shirt, 10 Euro for panties off and so on. Train/entry/(1)fuck is only 80E at regular entry prices and 120e if you want to bang two. Much better deal than one will ever find in the RLD ... IMO

but the Turkish food is great, I go to that Marmaris Kebaphaus all the time, best Turkish food I ever had...