Encounter: My Verdict is in.. I Judge Judy at Lucky Haven to be the Hottest AMP Girl in Dallas, Texas! OMG!

Date: 6-22-2018
Name: Judy
Phone: 469-358-5847
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons Freeway
Activities: LK, DFK (easily 15 minutes), Breast Play (Most Beautiful Breasts in AMPville, easy), BBBJ, DATY, DATO, 69, Multi-Position CFS
Hair Length and Color: very long, dark brown with a few strips of blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: about 5-6, 125 pounds, healthy B Cups with large areolas and beautiful shape, no tats, cute smooth pussy that reddened upon numerous licks, large eyes, beautiful face, bright demeanor, Model looks
Recommendation: Yes
Haha Nice one Chung !! Your reviews always brings a smile on my face !! Lol..
Going to add her to my list.

Judy is hot. Her eye candy was enough to make me take my chances when I first saw her. I may have to see her again soon.
Is Judy just as hot as Coco or Original Penny?
Is Judy just as hot as Coco or Original Penny? Originally Posted by BigBoy15
I never met Coco. IMHO she's in the same league but not quite as hot as the Penny who was at several places (Jade and a closed location on NW Hwy). I'm not sure if that is the Original Penny.
Going to add her to my list.

Originally Posted by JustASquirrel

Is Judy just as hot as Coco or Original Penny? Originally Posted by BigBoy15
I never met Coco. IMHO she's in the same league but not quite as hot as the Penny who was at several places (Jade and a closed location on NW Hwy). I'm not sure if that is the Original Penny. Originally Posted by htownhammer
I don't know who the Coco you speak of is.. IMHO Judy looks BETTER than Original (that is her) Penny. Penny is a little more curvy, and has a sexier look, but for pure beauty.. face, eyes, mouth, breasts, Judy beats Penny by a significant margin.. granted, I was later to see Penny than many of you, so she may have been prettier, say, 5-6 years before I shagged her.
a smile to my face and a ... to my pants, thanks Chung, great review
Glad you liked her Chung! VERY pretty young lady.
Second visit well worth it. Good thing since after tomorrow she will be off for 3 weeks.
Glad you liked her Chung! VERY pretty young lady. Originally Posted by Paul Revere
she really is! beautiful young lady.. I'm glad you enjoyed her Paul.. I don't know how you feel, but this song, these lyrics could have substituted for my review.

https://genius.com/Richard-rodgers-y...ingtime-lyrics

How would you rate da ass Chung? You know the cobra loves a nice butt.
Nice one Chung.... 22 + hot why do I feel like such a perv thinking about that lol
That's a damn good review Chung. I haven't visited AMP in a while. but I am sure I'll see Judy.
How would you rate da ass Chung? You know the cobra loves a nice butt. Originally Posted by KingCobra36
Judy has a very nice ass, not the typical small ass of many Koreans, but not huge.. very grabbable. and lickable

normally I make a bigger deal of a lady's ass, when it is as inviting as Judy's. but she has so much going for her, that sexy ass almost seemed inconsequential.

Nice one Chung.... 22 + hot why do I feel like such a perv thinking about that lol Originally Posted by Goose2u
thanks Goose.. I turned that thinking to my advantage, with some mild imaginations about Judy being a College girl whose grades were suffering, and she needed to bring them up to pass, and.. you can probably fill in the blank, LOL.. but if you think about it, that scenario is just as realistic as the idea a girl of Judy's beauty would be fucking me for any other reason

That's a damn good review Chung. I haven't visited AMP in a while. but I am sure I'll see Judy. Originally Posted by redhot11
thank you Sir.. don't miss out, I see from the chatter above that she may be taking a break after tomorrow.. I would not want to chance that a young Fox like Judy would show back up in 3 weeks.. I expect that she will, but AMPville has plenty of examples of young Providers that bailed after a short stint.