URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/syrac...o/174515910433
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Near Harrison Bakery
Activities: CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, blondish?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like the pictures, artsy girl, average body.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
Maybe she was busy with you why she didn’t answer me lol. But yeah, I’m not running errands nor buying these girls things. That’s crazy.
First time couple times I saw her she was really bubbly and friendly, but her attitude has certainly changed the longer she's done this (understandable as she started at 18 and is 25 now)

She also asked for me to buy her shit as well, I was already at the gas station and she said she would take it out of my rate...but still wtf. I find her mood to be all over the place...either bubbly talky and friendly or almost like manic and rushed.

Can't say for sure, but pretty sure her and Puddlez are potentially affiliated/potentially have the same pimp and or booker...could be a trafficking thing... If you look at both of their ads...they are written the exact same way, and they've both worked out of the same hotel.

The last time I saw Lisa a guy knocked on the hotel door and asked me if I wanted to buy drugs she yelled "CJ go away I'm working!!!" scared the absolute shit out of me, that was the last time I saw her...glad shes not at the hotel anymore and back at her apartment.

Not the worst girl I've ever seen BUT I would approach with EXTREME caution...pretty sure her and Puddlez got trafficked by hood dudes at a young age...again no proof just speculation.