Opinion

What's everyone's thoughts on the top 5 providers that advertise in the Springfield mo
Katee/Brayzen number 1
Following....

Catman should lead the band, you've been here for a while now, help us rookies.

I just saw Katee. Definitely the nicest location and probably #1 in her younger days, but age is creeping in. Definitely the most responsive and best follow up, follow through. No drugs and no smoking was very nice to see too.
I have heard lots of good things about Brazen but have nit seen her
I ask because i have just been seeing my regulars except when i am out of town so i really don't know much about the locals anymore
I good--well most of time lol

maybe also
Mia
Candy
Sugar
Addison
margo
???
i think it is funny that Dallas has more knowledge then any of us. I need to know more about her list...need a nice spinner to hang with...
Dallas is great
Mia is a true sweetheart
I had a bad experience with Candy so I won't try again
The rest i don't know about

I was surprised that some of the tryst providers haven't been listed
Dallas
Juici
Katee
Mia
Summer (Joplin)

And, that's alphabetical order (unless Dallas is reading )
I'm surprised diamond isn't mentioned, she is always fun and provides great service, candy wouldn't even be in my top 10, because of her time management and how she falls asleep when she has an appointment set with you, Leslie would be on the list but she moved away,
Desire
Katee
Addison
Haley B
Barbie
Margo
Ashley
That’s it for me
Definitely not Summer in Springfield anymore. First-time was okay, but tonight was a disaster. Made an appt with her at 8am, for 545pm. At 516 shes says can we push it to 6pm "I am not ready"... all day and your not ready?? It's 605pm now. I have been waiting 20 mins and she cancels because she's not feeling it. Time waster!!!
Desire
Katee
Addison
Haley B
Barbie
Margo
Ashley
That’s it for me Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Margo?? Who is Margo?
And who is Addison. Not seen their names before.
Links?
Desire
Katee
Addison
Haley B
Barbie
Margo
Ashley
That’s it for me Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Funny thing about Ashley is she thought I was her ex and ghosted me last year. Assuming is bad for business.
I'm surprised diamond isn't mentioned, she is always fun and provides great service, candy wouldn't even be in my top 10, because of her time management and how she falls asleep when she has an appointment set with you, Leslie would be on the list but she moved away, Originally Posted by chiefsfan51

Yeah, if I included 7 names in my top 5, Diamond would be in there, and Leslie would probably be in my 5 if she was still here.

Candy would certainly have been in top 5 if her reliability had matched Juici's, which is one reason I included her.