Percentage of Mixed/Exotic providers........

Of the total population of this country mixed/exotic people make up a very small percentage, but when you look at the number of providers, there are a good number of mixed/exotic people. Any reason why they are overly represented in the provider world?

(P.S. Nothing intended ,I love all people. I am just curious.)
Because a great deal of those people are probably lying.. lol.. everyone would rather be exotic rather than just regular run of the mill.. I've seen the provider ads where chicks claim that they are mixed, and I'm just looking at the pixx like "yeah, right" lol
Pretty much

They are lying, makes me wish i was a fly on the wall to see the reactions of the lies gone wrong.

Guy: but you said you was ......

Girl: Whoops
Did I mention I'm mixed, lol! Sorry , I could pass that up!
I'm just mixed up.
I'm just totally confused!!!!!!!!!
  • harry
  • 03-30-2010, 05:32 PM
Most Americans are a mix. Hell, I'm a mutt, a bona fide Heinz 57 mix myself.
+1
  • s2000
  • 03-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Confused too!
being mixed is seasonal i might say. society tells us that we must use it to our advantage. so if you in an area where mixed is well liked, say mixed and let the other end wonder. but like already said, pics usually don't lie.

i like 'em all - equal opportunists!!!
"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about, New Orleans was a chocolate city before Katrina. It is going to be a chocolate city after. How is that divisive? It is white and black working together, coming together and making something special." Ray Nagin 2005

Anybody got a bigger spoon? I just thought I would add to the confusion!
What the hell are ya'll confused about? Are ya deaf? lol.. Ikey and I know you know better.. I've seen chicks post and say they were half-white, half-Vietnamese, half-french, West Indian and Egyptian, and even half-Klingon... haha, anyways, I digress. Some providers lie and say they are mixed because they will give them a edge up if they portray themselves as "exotic". BTW, mutt here also.
So many 'mixed' providers out there I am scared of reproducing any more.
Of course they are lying. They couldn't find the country of their origing on a map with two hands let alone speak any of the languages.
So many 'mixed' providers out there I am scared of reproducing any more.
Of course they are lying. They couldn't find the country of their origing on a map with two hands let alone speak any of the languages. Originally Posted by Htowner
LOL

THE ORIGINAL NAUGHTY NYMPHO

*** VISITING APRIL 14TH & 15TH ***

That's right guys Dallas' # 1 Original Naughty Nympho is heading to Houston!!!!! So hold on to your hats boys, you are in for ONE HELLUVA RIDE!!!

I am a 26 yr old XXXOTIC biracial beauty. 5'9....135 lbs of PLEASURE!!!
Long Sexy legs.....Cute Apple bottom.... Smooth tan skin!!!!
Mezmerizing blue eyes...Soft brown hair.....Amazing pair of DSL's!!!!!1

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

Come and let me help you relieve all of your stress from your long hard workdays, or let me make your lunch break one to remember!!!!!

PRE BOOKING APPOINTMENTS NOW. SCREENING IS REQUIRED SO PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ECCIE HANDLE AND 2 REFERENCES OR YOUR P411 INFO!!!!!

150 KISSES 30 MIN.....230 KISSES 60 MIN......300 KISSES 90 MIN

Smooches
Anastasia
214-962-9484