Retirement

Short & Sweet

I have been going to school part time for about a year, Jan 16th I start a packed full time schedule plus a internship. I have no idea if time will allow any appointments or email responses. I will try, but I honestly don't see it happening.

I will still be available until then and currently booked appointments are still on. Thanks so much for everything, I will miss you all.

Good luck!
Good luck! You will be missed
Study hard, young lady. We expect nothing but A's on your report card!

Good Luck and we will miss you.
I'm really happy for you Bristol, good luck!!!
Study hard, young lady. We expect nothing but A's on your report card!

Good Luck and we will miss you. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I second that one ... But hey if you don't get all AAAA"S I would be more than willing to do the spanking! Until then I just get to remember that sweet behind over my knee and over well lets just say lots of me !
Keep up your studies, its hard to do sometimes when you have a full load.

Best of luck to you!!
Good luck!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Keep up your studies, its hard to do sometimes when you have a full load.

Best of luck to you!! Originally Posted by MsElena
I never could concentrate when I had a full load...............
Good luck! I wish I had more time to book an appt with you but it is unlikely I will get that chance. I may contact you in the future though to try, maybe when a break comes up.

Again good luck!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I wish you lotsa luck sweetheart and it was an honor to have met you...you are a real jewel!!
This sucks though
  • KCJoe
  • 01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Damn, another one on my bucket list that I may not get to see because I procrastinated.
Damn, another one on my bucket list that I may not get to see because I procrastinated. Originally Posted by KCJoe
Procrastination is a bitch!

Even though we have never met, I want to wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.
  • ampad
  • 01-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Good luck Bristol! We'll miss you around here.