Pregnant Providers

So, I'm debating whether to see an eight month pregnant lady massuse next week. Pregnancy doesn't really excite me or repluse me, but I guess I kind of like fondling the swollen belly. I've never screwed a preggo (it's not something I've fantisized about) but maybe it might be something I might do just for the taboo aspect.

What's everybody's opinion about pregnant providers. Yea or nay?
FYI, there's a thread on this in the National Men's Lounge for those who have access.
I wanna know how the guys out here feel about pregnant providers... =]
I wanna know how the guys out here feel about pregnant providers... =] Originally Posted by StarKnighte
A little baby bump doesn't bother me. Beyond that, I'd prefer not. Just my preference.

Jack
Requires talking to get a position that works for both.
I would be really careful....especially if she is that close to her due date. Nipple stimulation can bring on contractions and labor.....so if you feel up to the task of delivering her baby....go for it
Watch out for the ankles too. Supposed to be a pressure point that can induce labor. :-)
Wow! Can I get a list of parts I can or can't touch?
  • Modda
  • 01-22-2012, 06:42 PM
...so if you feel up to the task of delivering her baby....go for it Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Lol....thats funny.....two in and three out from the 'delivery' room
I'd deliver a baby for a fee.
I think they are really hot. Just my opinion. I've only had one experience with it and it was great. I just like the juxtaposition of a really slim girl with a big belly. lol
There is something seriously wrong with this type of offering in the context of the profession. And if I have to explain or defend this comment you just made my point.
Those of us that have children did not take a 9 month vacation from sex because of preggo. Given that all pos. are not possible due to discomfort. Unless you dislike ultra horney pussy. Do not knock till you try it.
I never partook in that, but if you're considering a certain red-headed lass, I'd say go for it.
Those of us that have children did not take a 9 month vacation from sex because of preggo. Given that all pos. are not possible due to discomfort. Unless you dislike ultra horney pussy. Do not knock till you try it. Originally Posted by big country

It isn't about taking a nine month break from sex but I would feel like I was doing something wrong if the path I was preparing for my child was being test driven day after day by strangers right before birth.

Plus, my last month of pregnancy any time we had sex I'd spot.