Hello There My Fellow MO ECCIElonians

Hello There My Fellow MO ECCIElonians -

Since I am in the Southwestern Region of "Missor-ahhhhh!" (Well, that is what I have termed it rather than, "Misery" - lol, especially since I am based in SWMO - hehe), it occurred to me that, hey wait a sec, KCMO and STL are not that far at all. KCMO is only like a 3.5 hour drive one-way and STL is only like a 4 hour drive one-way. Not bad at all. So that said, I thought it to be best to introduce myself to you my fellow MO ECCIElonians and to let you know that I am available for you, with advance-notice of course, etc., anytime. Just simply private message me. I do require references and screening of course, but also a conversation or so because I truly believe in substance and connection over the proverbial clock and number. Getting to know one another before Blessings is a most splendid way for aiding in that.

I am ever so humble and proud to be in the OKLA ECCIElonian Family, if you will, and I look ever so forward to Spreading The Word of Praise to the Mary Magdalene in as many Worship Mass (or is that MASS Worship - ), Blessings as possible.

To further provide you into much insight as to the unique being of Mary Magdalene (Moi' - hehe), I thought you all would really enjoy the following and I look forward to hearing from you in response. Okay, here goes, (Drum-Roll, please - LOL!) >>>

TOP TEN TURN-ONS!

#10 - SENSITIVITY: A guy who brings me hand-picked wildflowers will always win over one who buys store bought ones. (Not that I do not mind or love store bought flowers, it is just more thoughtful and personal to do the wildflower thing, ya' know.)

#9 - CONFIDENCE: Not to be mistaken for "cocky" this characteristic is a must and shows me the man can make decisions, doesn't follow the path of others and might, just might be able to handle, 'dis' - LOL!

#8 - KISSES: I believe in the slow burning kiss. To borrow a line from Bull Durham; "I believe in long, slow, deep wet kisses that feel like they last for 3 days." The type of kiss that you feel reaching down through your soul and curling your toes. The type of kiss that you relive in your memories days, weeks or months later...Oh'-yea!

#7 - RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS: Small thoughtful gestures like a guy washing my hot little sports car in nothing but 501 jeans as sweat drips slide down his face and chest - LOL. (Ummmm, I need to break for a cold shower now).

Okay, I'm back...

#6 - SENSUAL FOOD: Nothing gets me hotter than the element of surprise. It would be adventurous to be blindfolded and have different tastes introduced into my mouth...grapes, bananas, chocolate covered strawberries, your fingers, tongue. Any other suggestions? I also love, I mean just LOVE-LOVE the many ways you can introduce food into playtime. The way to suckle the chocolate off of your fingers, tilting head back when you dangle that strawberry over my mouth slowly lowering it to my lips. The raw sensuality of you watching me slowly peel and eat a ripe banana. Watching as it glides past her lips and then....wait for it....wait for it....slowly sinking teeth my into the soft flesh. Can you feel that? The intensity of the ice cube as you slide it over my nipple or the ecstasy, as the warm candle wax drips onto my soft belly...ahhhh, but I digress.

#5 - DINNER: This is HUGE (for me!). I don't think there's ANYTHING sexier than a man taking the time to make me dinner. As I sit nearby sipping the perfect sangria and watch him chop and prepare and grill...OMG, I am overcome as the aroma of onions, garlic and olive oil fill the room...it's almost IMPOSSIBLE for me to resist molesting the chef!

#4 - SMILE: I know this is going to be on a lot of guys lists too. Nothing beats the warmth a great smile can bring. (A naughty smirk does wonders for me too).

#3 - EYES: Without saying a word with a look, a glance, a stare.a woman can share so many of her emotions. The look of desire as she gazes into your eyes or the sorrow of loss. The glance shared by two who have emotionally connected and the glare to let you know you have crossed way over her boundaries. The eyes are the windows to one's soul, after all.

#2 - INTELLIGENCE: Challenge me, make me think, teach me something, hold your ground in a debate, have an opinion. Tell me something I do not already know and I will be impressed.

....and #1 - HUMOR: Sarcastic Wit - OMG, LOVE THAT! Tease me, be playful, have the ability to enjoy yourself and get me to, as well. Above all, if you can make a woman laugh, you will hold her in the palm of your hand and there is NOTHING sexier than that.

OK, TAG YOU'RE IT! What are your top ten turn-ons? Or even just, your number one?

Will be soaking it up, big-time (Ohhhh'-yeaaa), and taking notes...

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
"Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities."

Wow have to follow that, ok here we go:

10: A girl that says yes

9: crap 10 sounds so good I am sticking with that for my top ten

You sound like a dream, and I am looking forward to being one of your wet ones!
That's a great welcoming thread!!

So when do you visit KC????
OK, TAG YOU'RE IT! What are your top ten turn-ons? Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
#10: Your first orgasm...
#9: Your 2nd orgasm...
#8: OK, my turn... BBBJ w/CIM?...
#7: OK, back to you. Your 3rd orgasm...
etc, etc, etc...
#1: That damn flash avatar in your signature line! I can't stop looking at it. It's mesmerizing...

Good to hear from you, EDS! And to see you in chat!
Wow have to follow that, ok here we go:

10: A girl that says yes

9: crap 10 sounds so good I am sticking with that for my top ten

You sound like a dream, and I am looking forward to being one of your wet ones! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Well, a girl that says, "Yes" is a darn good one to have as your Top 10 Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian, The Darkside, but I must proclaim that a girl that says, "Yes-Yes-Yes, OMG YEssssssssssssssssss!" is so much better!

Awwe-shucks, thank you for your kind words - Get ready to get wet whenever you would like, (or is that moi whom will get wet - LOL!)

Kisses & Licks,

Mary
That's a great welcoming thread!!

So when do you visit KC???? Originally Posted by vkmaster
Awwe...Thankies Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian, vkmaster for your kind words!

The Apparitions of Mary will come to KC for Blessings, anytime.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
#10: Your first orgasm...
#9: Your 2nd orgasm...
#8: OK, my turn... BBBJ w/CIM?...
#7: OK, back to you. Your 3rd orgasm...
etc, etc, etc...
#1: That damn flash avatar in your signature line! I can't stop looking at it. It's mesmerizing...

Good to hear from you, EDS! And to see you in chat! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Ohhhh-Myyyy Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian - Wizard of Ahhhhhs, and it is your main tag line that says, pay no mind to the man behind the curtain... Well, I can't, I have to pay mind to it because of "what" you are doing. Can I be behind that curtain you doing "what" it is you are doing?

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is so very nice to know that It is good to hear from me, in chat and otherwise. Oh-boyyyy, he likes me, he likes me, he really-really like me! LOL, just couldn't resist!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene (EDS)