Rharley what?

What happened to rharley did a house fall on him, wow wake up and he his banned and Joe patterno is dead what next?
Hopefully rharley will disappear in the night and not be reincarnated soon as another irritant!
Everyone on the board had warned him at least once... But alas I believe that the points finally got the best of him..
Ahhh rharley, "We hardly knew ye well."
I have nothing to base this on other than gut feeling but something does not add up. Why would anyone who apparantly want's to be part of this forum work so hard to get thrown out? Something does not add up in my mind, it's almost like a member created another handle to foster havoc..wouldn't be the first time, of course at least rharley didn't share personal info here like someone else did previously.
Malwoody brings up an interesting point. Who was rharley?

Was rharley a guy/hobbyist as 'he' claimed to be?

Or was rharley a girl/provider?

Was rharley a newbie or was 'he' a former member of this board who was previously banned or resigned and came back with a different username just to stir the pot?

Could rharley have been a provider posing as a male member with premium access (yes, it happens) who wanted to stir things up as did "KC1" (a username allegedly used by a handful or providers) and "throwawayhandle"?

Who do you think rharley was?

Will 'he' return with yet another username?

Inquiring minds want to know!
It was Growler, in the Study, with a Pipe Wrench!
It was Lulz from ASPD in the rafters like a boss!
Well at least for the time being the "rharley" handle has been shut down.

Just as a side note....one of the threads threw out the idea, that he/she just typed "banned" below handle name. Which
would have been an interesting play on it's part.

However, got to admit, I luv COG's take....it went something like, if ''banned" is spelled correctly, it was probably not of "rharley" work, lol
IMO, not only funny...but makes sense, lol

Certainly there was more behind the rharley handle, than just some guy joining the site to learn info. Like alot of others, I have
my hunches as to what the possible purpose behind that handle was...partially why I like referring to it as rhonda. It seemed to want to get approval from certain providers (although typically failing), then dogging guys from everything from no reviews, too many reviews, and attacking some for having to need to come to this site and "pay for providers". And a few other interesting things, but........

For now, just nice to have it gone....at least for awhile
Nevermind.
Lol...you give me too much credit Cat......although nothing like a good wrench in the works LoL

It was Growler, in the Study, with a Pipe
Wrench! Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Recall the advice/info that BigMike offered recently about people going on the boards to stir things up. About the same time I think.
Never mind. I had a change of heart.
Oh come on Omahan....what's your take on this silly stuff????
It was Lulz from ASPD in the rafters like a boss! Originally Posted by skinless

That is funny as hell