Confused about where to post a change/opening in my regular schedule?

I am still new to this and I know i have alot to learn.
SO here is my delimma: My showcase lists my regular weekly schedule...which is limited. WHen something changes...and I suddenly have a free day or a free nite and I want to get the word out to the wonderful men of ECCIE...how do I do it? I see ladies getting yelled out for placing "ads" where they dont belong

suggestions??
If you don't abuse the system (at FS's discretion) you can post it here. I would just be conservative with the number of times you do.
thanks for the info....I will try to be careful....but glad I have a place to announce this kind of stuff....
thanks for the info.....but glad I have a place to announce this kind of stuff.... Originally Posted by Angel in KC
And you might consider PMing regular posters here especially those who have responded to other posts that indicate a possible interest when you have unexpected time come up or regular time available and unfilled. Sometimes a teasing, tempting personal message might incite a gentlemen or two to make a quick contact and find his way onto THE STAIR WAY TO HEAVEN?

Another option would be a group email to current clients, using the bcc function on your email, so you do not disclose emails to other clients?

There are a few more that I might share in a more personal setting?
Just ran across of thread similar to what was suggested by Ms Lilianna. Take a look ANGEL.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=363089
thanks! great ideas!