Phone: 785-430-1736
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://wichita.backpage.com/FemaleEs...now-18/4822974
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Wal-Mart parking lot on West Kellogg
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Listening to talk radio, playing games on my phone, wandering Wal-Mart aimlessly, leaving voicemail.
Session Length: 0 wonderful hours
Fee: 0 (best part)
Hair Length and Color: No idea but I imagine it was lovely.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks just like a Wal-Mart parking lot.
Recommendation: No
Your submission is not really a review, it probably belongs in the Coed Discussion section. Overall, when I make an appointment in advance, I find it a very good practice to re-contact the provider the day of the appointment to re-affirm the time and commitment. It may not be sound business practice, but it is not uncommon for them to get side-tracked, and they experience enough no shows themselves that letting them know on the day of the appointment that you are still planning on it, will serve as a reminder to them, and make sure they keep your time slot available. Not saying you did anything wrong, but just offering a suggestion that might save you future disappointment and ensure a successful meeting. At least if you fail on your efforts to re-affirm the appointment, you won't be wasting your time in a parking lot.
I know she wasn't feeling well that night as I called to make an appointment and she sounded sick and said she.was. what surpises me is that she pushed me to meet up with her anyway because she needed the money. I declined because I knew it'd be no fun for me under those circumstances. So I'm surprised she ncns 'd
Hobbyist did not see provider. Moving to Coed section for discussion.