Ladies and football

Another thread quoted a provider saying she'd watch a football game for 50k. A while back,a provider turned down chiefs tickets that I offered her ( I know the old joke: I left 2 chiefs tickets on my dashboard,someone broke into my car and left 2 more). Be honest,how many of you ladies will watch the Super Bowl? And as a test,will you cheer for the dolphins or the Seahawks?
lol

Giants & Patriots

*sigh*
I live, sleep, eat, and breath for football. I do not take appointments when my beloved Broncos are playing (yes, I know, I was dropped on my head as a child).

The week following New Years is my favorite week out of the entire year because its wall to wall football. I don't care how obscure or unknown a team is, if there is a football game on, I'm watching it.

yes I do, I do, I do love my fu'ball. Just ask the folks who frequent ECCIE chat. I'm often in there chatting about whatever game is on with others who are watching the game lol

As for the SB - I hate the Pats with a passion, so I'll be cheering for the Giants, but if I were to place a bet, I'd be betting on the Pats.
I LOVE football. My Saturdays and Sundays are football days, no one bothers me until my games are over. Its no secret that I'm a Badger and Packer fan.

As for the Super Bowl, the reason I'll watch is for the commercials. I will say that I'll be making a bet against the Giants. Dislike them and they beat my Packers, so I'll say Go Patriots!!
I come from a place with a good team. Steelers ftw. No I will not be watching the superbowl unless I'm getting paid.
OMG now I know everything! Most revealing post ever.
Awww Im a Steelers fan Sillygirl. Its good to see some women have good taste in sports teams
You wanna talk football, talk to Queen. Maybe she'll show you her goalposts.
yeah *coughs* obviously i wont be watching.
  • kidKC
  • 01-25-2012, 05:56 PM
SillyGirl,
You have actually been recommended to me by a mutual friend and I just haven't had the opportunity to initiate contact. Now that I know you're from "The Burgh", I'm not gonna hold out any longer. (Turtle Crick in the house)
yeah *coughs* obviously i wont be watching. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Jaycee Id rather be watching you then football...and I love football!
...Its no secret that I'm a Badger and Packer fan... Originally Posted by MsElena
Uh oh, you may be from Winceconsin, er I mean Wisconsin. I still can't say it right and I've been in KC for the last 20 years. Da Bears!

Have I earned your whip now? Lol.
LOL yes, you so have earned my whip.

Next week.