Lana is upsell hell

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=120447

Scheduled an appointment with Lana and was biggest hobby disappointment in 10 years. She showed, wanted 300/hr then hit me for up for another 200 thirty minutes into the appointment for any "adult" services in which she insisted she would rock my world. I unfortunately agreed to the $500 and as soon as she had this, she started upselling for multiple hours and stalling on all activities. I just got frustrated and since her showcase says "help me out", I thought I would give her some good advice about the bad practice of upselling. She was insulted by my advice and I was fed up with her bullshit, so I just told her to get the fuck out of my house. Zero services rendered.

We did actually get along quite well in the beginning and I was very nice to her and it seemed there was a bit of chemistry. But, I also find her pictures misleading She does have a nice ass with clothes on(didn't see it bare), no tits, terrible teeth, and face is much more worn for an 18 year old than you would expect. She has been rode hard by the trailer park boys. She likes to say how smart she is, but she really came across as a stupid, naive, and arrogant child. When I told her to get out, she made the comment she is worth $500 per hour . I said, you are not even close to a $500/hr whore and will end up as the white trash whore on BP begging to get $100/hr if you don't wise up.

Oh well, lesson learned. I usually don't venture outside my normal cache of local quality ladies but thought I would try something new. I'm very experienced in this hobby and lurk on most review boards and usually do diligent research before jumping in. Took some shortcuts on this one and got burned.
I guess you didn't read her latest review before going in, also her profile advertise's a 160 an hour for a review.http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=377887
Taking short cuts in the hobby usually lead to a dead end.
Thx I was just thinking of going in....I think I'll pass for now.
Edit....
That is FUCKED UP!!!! Shame on you Lanah
... agreed to the $500 and as soon as she had this ... Originally Posted by boatboy
Did she leave with the $500?
Just cause they have very high out there prices don't mean you gonna get the best service. Sorry you got took for $500 babe
Not cool, should never over promise and under deliver!
Hmmm, thanks for the info.
I was actually considering going in.
This pic was talking to me.

I had read her reviews and knew she was cbj, but I still was tempted.

Thanks.
Glad I seen this. Thanks guys.
That is FUCKED UP!!!! Shame on you Lanah Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Good judgement skills! Lets try to get both sides of the story..
Thanks for the info, i was planning on setting something up with her
Ok, so I was notified about this post, I speak for all females who see the hobbyist on this site not every hobbyist is the best gentleman when I walked in things were nice he is right about that, the things that he wanted to do is why I asked for more which I won't discuss other ladies on this site are willing to do for less then that is fine with them. He could of nicely said "no" but he did not he agreed on what we discussed when I was there , and you all are right he said nothing about "review special" or anything yes I do offer those maybe since he wants to post a bad co-ed discussion about me on eccie, he should of researched me and read about me and asked for my specials which he clearly did not. As far as me not looking good, and my teeth are bad and I am a 18 yr old brat no I am a strong young woman and I won't let anyone run over for me for a few dollars Sorry I will not. Check my reviews I have 13 great reviews and clients who said my pictures did not do me justice and they have had one of the best experiences in a long time. So nothing against you, but you should more clear on what you are going for and want. And for those who are now turning me down off of one bad post that is your choice you should check the other 13 good reviews and get to know me plus this post has came from some one with only 10 post and not a lot of reviews for which doesn't receive a lot of REP to turn one young lady business down who is trying to pay for her school.
Which modtard alerted you?

(rhetorical question, we already know the answer)
Yup sure do! Well Brooke you get both sides now, so draw up your conclusion and go in at your own risk..

Ok, so I was notified about this post, I speak for all females who see the hobbyist on this site not every hobbyist is the best gentleman when I walked in things were nice he is right about that, the things that he wanted to do is why I asked for more which I won't discuss other ladies on this site are willing to do for less then that is fine with them. He could of nicely said "no" but he did not he agreed on what we discussed when I was there , and you all are right he said nothing about "review special" or anything yes I do offer those maybe since he wants to post a bad co-ed discussion about me on eccie, he should of researched me and read about me and asked for my specials which he clearly did not. As far as me not looking good, and my teeth are bad and I am a 18 yr old brat no I am a strong young woman and I won't let anyone run over for me for a few dollars Sorry I will not. Check my reviews I have 13 great reviews and clients who said my pictures did not do me justice and they have had one of the best experiences in a long time. So nothing against you, but you should more clear on what you are going for and want. And for those who are now turning me down off of one bad post that is your choice you should check the other 13 good reviews and get to know me plus this post has came from some one with only 10 post and not a lot of reviews for which doesn't receive a lot of REP to turn one young lady business down who is trying to pay for her school. Originally Posted by xxlanahxx
But you're not denying that for 500 he got nothing?