IT ALL STARTS WITH FOREPLAY....

OR DOES IT......So when it comes to your session with fav provider....do u some prefer foreplay or just get down to matter at hand? Me personally i LOVE foreplay it gets my client and me horny as hell and ready to get to the middle....which one is for you?
Foreplay is definitely necessary. You just can't walk in and insert slot "a" into tab "b."

Though that might be fun. No words. Just...
My thoughts excatly!
Foreplay is a must for me.
If I wanted to "insert tab a into slut b" I'd go trolling on bp.
Foreplay is a must. My orgasm is more intense when it occurs. If not I may as well just toss off some knuckle children.
  • Trey
  • 06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
You mean a phone call doesn't equal foreplay?
lol @ Trey!!!!
Foreplay is a must to a great session.

And Ladies first is how I roll.

Regards,

Paul
3/4 of the fun is foreplay. A great turn on for me is getting the provider worked up. A happy girl makes a happy man. I'm just say'n
Foreplay is over rated
It's a requirement of course. One of the motivating reasons behind multi-hour sessions.
I like either.. Foreplay makes the whole experience much better for the most part..

But also... I like the ---You walk in the door, I get on my knees and start--- scenerio, THAT ALONE gets me wet.

I will say, for me.. it just depends on the "relationship" you have with that person..
Some you can just get it on.. some you want to make it last..

Agreed Nikki....
Foreplay is a must for me. Originally Posted by tyboy1

Yes I know, I love the way we get each other going ...anyway, I think its very important..now there are guys who just need a quick release which I do enjoy, but its the ones who stay longer and heat things up that I really enjoy..
Yes I know, I love the way we get each other going ...anyway, I think its very important..now there are guys who just need a quick release which I do enjoy, but its the ones who stay longer and heat things up that I really enjoy.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
An hour and a half.