Free Photo Shoot for May.... Apply Here

I had an awesome turnout and request for last months free photo shoot and true to my word, I am doing it again this month. Same deal as before, PM me that you want to be entered into the drawing. I will draw the name of the PROVIDER that wins.
Its 50 cropped and web ready images with 10 of those being full edited anyway you want them.
And of course you get a disc that day of all images (unedited) before you leave, it takes about three days to get the edited images.
NOW keep in mind that I live in Galveston and you need to bring a bikini so we can get some awesome beach photos.
Any questions or comments about the free photos, please feel free to contact me.
Entries start today and the drawing will be held on Monday May 17th @ approx 10pm.

Have a safe, wonderful, and prosperous week.
BCP
Good luck to DH. I know he was disappointed last month when he didn't win the pictures.
Where the HELL are J**********s pictures?

edit by staff
Where the HELL are J**********'s pictures? Originally Posted by carkido45
More like, where is her profile? It was just disabled. Not Good!!!
She made a request and it is being handled.
I know DH was heartbroken and I was sorry to have to do it. As far as last month's winner, she and I have been in contact and her schedule has been full. But yes she is still getting her free shoot. I am operating on her time schedule.
BCP
And if any ladies want to take "action shots", I will generously volunteer to be a prop.
just wanted to let the other girls know i have been in contact with him many times very nice and very accommodating and has kept his word, due to my own personal reasons i have been unable to make it to Galveston but hopefully this weekend.......im trying hard i know i need new photos
OOOOOHHHHH Max! I would volunteer to be a prpo in your photos for free!!
OOOOOHHHHH Max! I would volunteer to be a prpo in your photos for free!! Originally Posted by tikkler33
mmmm i might have another idea how u can be a prop lol
I'm always open to your ideas.
Howdy folks, it was a tough drawing for this months free photo shoot... only two providers sent in PM's so I decided what the hell give them each a free photo shoot. PM's are going out in a few moments to Khloe Karan and to Luxury Daphne, thank you wonderful ladies for your participation.
Max Rax... thanks for the footnote dear and looking forward to getting with you soon!

Hope everyone had a safe, exciting, and prosperous week. Next week I will be taking a roadtrip to Glacier National Park in Montana. If anyone is interested in regular wildlife photos PM and I will send you the link to my everyday photos.
BCP