BBBJ v. CBJ~Whats Houston Like?

Greetings Houston!I'm just getting here to spend a week here on a tour of the city!Since I'm here with some time on my hands I just wanted to see if the board would let me know what Houston likes the most,BBBJ or CBJ!I cant see how one would post GFE as a service and ask cover b4 a bj.I feel the rubber takes away from the feeling a man is looking for,you know!Anyway,I want to be looked at as a true GFE provider and with that lets get sloppy if thats what my hobby buddy wants,Its all about making the hobby fun for both the provider and the client,and going home with the taste of rubber in my mouth after 10xbrush,thats not fun to me.Thanks for allowing me to come visit,sure its lots of fun here!
CBJ? That must be a new acronym! Make mine BBBJ!
Dont think that you need to worry there sweetheart, most hobbyists prefer BBBJ and if someone doesnt they will tell you and I dont think youll run across many like that. The only thing you might want to do is based on some other posts offer to take a shower with them first.
Each provider has her own preference, but for me (and many others) CBJ is a dealkiller. You sound like my kinda girl.
The only thing you might want to do is ... take a shower with them before and after the session Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Fixed that for ya Phil ... I mean if she is going to force us to accept BBBJ... we gotta get something back in return...
Is this a trick question..........It's a trap............of course BBBJ is the BJ of Choice in this CITY!!..........lol
CBJ? That must be a new acronym! Make mine BBBJ! Originally Posted by bigtex

DITTO...
I didn't know CB was a Jockey...........what the fuck?
  • bbkid
  • 05-17-2010, 12:29 PM
Is this a trick question Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Nope. Just a quick threAD, that's all.
At least it wasn't a CBJ threAD.
Interesting threAd...

I thinck it was Carkido45's review I was reading where he said that he prefers the BBBJ but that he also enjoys the taste of a lubed rubber so he'll ask the provider for a "lubed sombrero" and pop it into his mouth while receiving the attention... or maybe it was
a Clowntarded GSO3 review...maybe from up north..? I dunno.

Either way, that's their deal and if it makes them happy, then I guess rock on.

I just wanted to add that some people like the taste of condoms and some *really* get their kicks from the taste of the lube.

Is this a trick question..........It's a trap............of course BBBJ is the BJ of Choice in this CITY!!..........lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

So, what city prefers CBJ?
If a girl has everything I like and stellar service/reviews but only does CBJ.. I'll pass. BBBJ or no BJ.
You called it bbkid
Although almost everyone wants a BBBJ (including me), I think I'm fairly alone who's a bit paranoid about catching something..and would probably prefer to have a CBJ instead. I donno...