Guys: If you found your soul mate, would you still hobby?

I was watching Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black for the umpteenth time, and as always, found myself dreamily lingering on the shots of him giving his co-star those soulful, deep, I'm-looking-in-your-eyes-straight-to-your-heart looks, and found myself thinking(fantasizing) "If only he were all mine..."
I often wonder if there really is such a thing as a "soul mate", someone who totally fulfills your every need and stimulates you in every way-visually, intellectually, sexually..
So my question to the guys is-if you found your true soul mate, someone that is all you want and more, is your "dream girl"..would you still hobby?
I ask that because I was watching a biography of Halle Berry and thought of her boyfriend that cheated on her. I always wondered "why". I mean, it's Halle Berry. Could he really have found better?
I know guys often stray simply because they can. No other reason.
Would you? If you ever found your "dream girl"?
Probably not. It takes time and energy, and besides I've done the "visit a professional" thing. (Even having met your dream girl, there's a very strong itch about what that's like.)
IF I could have Halle Berry I would never hobby again. So if I found a soul mate as freaky as me, then yeah, I could quit.
IF I could have Halle Berry I would never hobby again. So if I found a soul mate as freaky as me, then yeah, I could quit. Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
If she were truly my soulmate she would want to hobby with me.
It is too good to be true........I don't thinck it is possible.

If I did find that thing that completed me in every way, I hope I could say I would quit.

The closest thing I have found to a soul mate is my dog..........and he gets whatever he wants.........but, then again, so does my SO.........go figure.
Yes

No

Maybe

Haven't been able to figure out how not to get bored...I mean...we've all heard the phrase:

"Show me a great looking wife and I'll show you a husband tired of fucking her."

Lots of truth to that.

I have met my soulmate but alas....we were never meant to be monogamous together.
Yes
Hell no.
Me personally, Hell No - A Soul Mate would complete me mind, body and soul.

The guy who was with Halle Berry had a woman who wanted him as much as liked to breath air everyday. This guy was absolutely out of his mind.
If she were truly my soulmate she would want to hobby with me. Originally Posted by boardman
LOL... now thats what I am talking about!
I am widowed, and I had my soul mate for 30 years, never once hobbied, cheated, etc. So no I would not.
NO!
Nope.......If he was my dream guy...oh wait had one........he cheated.....oh well....no....I Think.

Does i think so count?
Yes, hobbying is just to get exactly what I want. Sleeping with "bar trash" gets old and sometimes you just need a professionals touch to get it right.
Like Old Coach, I was widowed over 10 years ago, and in the 30 years we were together, I never strayed.

I suspect that if I found another like her, I would never stray again as well.