Prostate Massage

I mosey, don't sashay, but I do like a good "man Love Pump" tune ever now and again.... thoughts/
I know she's gone now, but there was none finer than Alexis.

Maybe she's lurking and will reply with some of her sage advice on the subject...
It can be nice if you find a lady that knows what she's doing
Ram it up the rear three times.........if you don't score........punt........I'm just saying.
By punting do you mean a foot up his ass? Just asking
Well if you have a contained cancer there for the time being, massaging it can sure mess things up . Even if you live , no more erections .
Just saying....
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Have not tried it yet but I would give it a chance they say it gets you off better
I am quite knowledgable in the art!!!{If done properly..it can be very fun!!}
Ram it up the rear three times.........if you don't score........punt........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
ROFLMAO!!!
Just like in football...Ram it up the middle three times.........if you don't score........punt........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
FTFY
Dude.... I don't let people wag their finger in my face...... Just sayin.
Have not tried it yet but I would give it a chance they say it gets you off better Originally Posted by trey
It does indeed, if done right it can result in a VERY intense orgasm...
Seems either you like it or you don't. Try it...you may be surprised.
Seems either you like it or you don't. Try it...you may be surprised. Originally Posted by oldman
Wiggling down around that area it is evident pretty quickly if my partner is open to an internal massage.

Whether my partner knows it or not, I always massage the prostate during oral sex. It can be massaged externally also. It is the hard little nub (for lack of a better word) behind the scrotum.
Wiggling down around that area it is evident pretty quickly if my partner is open to an internal massage.

Whether my partner knows it or not, I always massage the prostate during oral sex. It can be massaged externally also. It is the hard little nub (for lack of a better word) behind the scrotum. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Olivia - you are in fact correct. You know the male anatomy well.