Just a random thought...

Although a newb, I've been screened for approval by a frequent poster to the forum, yet the anxiety on my part is tough to bear. Any "seasoned vets" have suggestions to pacify the feelings?

*flame suit on*
??? I don't have a clue what you are asking. Nervous about posting? Nervous about your 1st session.....

There are a lot of guys here who will help you.

BTW, I also don't have a clue what you mean - "I've been screed for approval by a frequent poster".....screened for posting?

I hope your have a Heavy Duty Flame Suit.
Sure, here is an advice:
Enjoy it while it lasts.
TFF Htowner - when was the last time you were nervous about anything in the hobby?
Also remember, yes you are paying for some time but no that does not give you the right to shit at a ladies incall!
Also remember, yes you are paying for some time but no that does not give you the right to shit at a ladies incall! Originally Posted by mojojo213

Aw Fuck, Here we go!!!!
Think about how good it is going to be. She is a "pro" and is there just for your pleasure.

If still needed, this is why they invented whiskey - just one or two shot though.
The anxiety is part of the thrill - the rush of not knowing what's going to happen next. Believe me, when it goes away, you'll be wondering how to get it back.
The anxiety is part of the thrill - the rush of not knowing what's going to happen next. Believe me, when it goes away, you'll be wondering how to get it back. Originally Posted by blowpop
You never will. Once it is gone , it is gone. It is like virginity.May be if you didn't hobby for a very long time.
TFF Htowner - when was the last time you were nervous about anything in the hobby? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Honestly, to think of the neighborhoods I have been over past twenty some years, and the time of the day that I went there, it is a miracle nothing ever happened to me. I wouldn't go to some of them if you paid me today.
I don't know what the word 'nervous' means to the poster exactly but I figure we are talking about butterflies, like going out with a chic for the first time. It was great when I had them. The excitement. The anticipation. The thrill . The fantastic gratification of meeting finally and watch the clothes come off of a total stranger as of mintes ago. It is almost like walking up to a cute girl in the street and be able to stip her and have your way with her.
Oh the good old days . Once that is gone, hobbying becomes like an OK thing and then it turns to just a release.