Kylie Haze is fake : bait and switch warning

Thank you for your time and interest to this thread. It has just been brought to my attention by a valued client of mine, ladies and gentlemen, that a provider by the name Kylei Haze here on Eccie had been posting my pictures on her showcase.

I'm sure the providers from my generation of women can agree that is not only distasteful but dishonest, and disrespectful. Us women who have been providing for 5+ years understand what it feels like when we have spent those years busting out asses and some little girl comes along and steels our glory we have earned. This is unnacepptable practice. I have pm her and warned about legal recorse considering I have rights to my content and name at this point. Please warn her if a few of the consequences she will face on this site alone if she does it again.

Thank you all again, have a great night
Thank you for your time and interest to this thread..... I have pm her and warned about legal recorse considering I have rights to my content and name at this point.....Thank you all again, have a great night Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
Can't wait to hear the opening arguments in the lawsuit!?!