Are You Ready For Some Football ?

It's been a long off season, seemed to take forever for the new season to get here.

Football starts tonight?

Football, Football, Football!!

Now there is a reason on Sundays to do absolutely nothing (except of course if ya got to work)

Who is your team? Mine Steelers and Cowboys. AFC and NFC.

I don't hold much hope for the Cowboys, but I love the game.

Anyone in a fantasy league?

Where do you like to watch the games? Home? Friends house? Bar? Providers place? lol
  • aves
  • 09-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Hard core cowboys fan here| Don't give up on the boys Doc. I think Prescot is more than serviceable. He can more than drive the bus. Defense of course is the problem. Maybe more blitzes. I still think they will do well.
Go Broncos
IIRC, my Cowboys season prediction from 2 years ago was a dismal failure.. I predicted they would do much worse than they did.. like 5 more losses!

that won't stop me from trying to predict again, after taking a pass last year.

I'll go with 7-9..

Sunday's game? Giants 27, Cowgirls 16
Go Broncos Originally Posted by THN
Can I get a hallelujer!
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1473459827784.jpg (28.0 KB, 674 views)
nice Broncos win Ladies! bad Cowboys loss fellas..

I want to know why in the name of the Almighty, Williams went straight up field to dive for a first down with 12 seconds left and no timeouts?

did y'all see Garrett on the sideline early in the game, following the penalty call? he screamed out, his lips mouthed a word that refers to coitus with your female parent.
I want to know why in the name of the Almighty, Williams went straight up field to dive for a first down with 12 seconds left and no timeouts? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Terrance Williams is without question the worst Wr2 in the league...and its not even close.

I've said that from Day One he put on a Cowboy uniform. He can't get separation from a defender nor can he catch with his hands (3/4's of his receptions are "body catches"....a no-no in the NFL). He's worthless to this team (and most others in the league) and that brain-dead play is prime example of how stupid this kid is.

Jimmy would cut him tomorrow; first thing in the morning, in fact...make no mistake about it. A fourth year player has got to understand the situation at hand....no time outs and snapping the ball with 15 secs on the clock means get to the sidelines. If you do not, the game is OVER.

Idiot.
Terrance Williams is without question the worst Wr2 in the league...and its not even close.

I've said that from Day One he put on a Cowboy uniform. He can't get separation from a defender nor can he catch with his hands (3/4's of his receptions are "body catches"....a no-no in the NFL). He's worthless to this team (and most others in the league) and that brain-dead play is prime example of how stupid this kid is.

Jimmy would cut him tomorrow; first thing in the morning, in fact...make no mistake about it. A fourth year player has got to understand the situation at hand....no time outs and snapping the ball with 15 secs on the clock means get to the sidelines. If you do not, the game is OVER.

Idiot. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Agree with every word and it's so frustrating. And it happened in the Lions game too. Remember when Palxico spiked the ball after a catch his rookie year because he didn't know you had to be touched to be down? Remember also when Donovan McNabb was in about his 5th year in the league and didn't know they had overtime in games yet he's played one game into overtime.

I know people joke about how stupid these athletes are but 4th year in the league and don't know to get out of bounds to stop the clock? That's just unforgivable. There are many rules in football that nobody knows but these are basic things you learn in high school ball.

Positive note is Dak looked great, sure hope he's the real deal, seems like a great player and level headed person. Tony needs to retire, he's just taking money at this point with how often he's hurt. Maybe spend some of that money on a real WR 2.
Well, looks like the Cowboys did what they d0 best: lose!
Ya'll need to read the memos, even Aikman said Terrence is the new Alvin Harper...
At least Harper was decent for a couple years.
The Cowgirls will always find a way to lose.
UH? When did the St. Louis Rams become the Los Angeles Rams?
UH? When did the St. Louis Rams become the Los Angeles Rams? Originally Posted by Namcot1

The NFL (owners) voted (30 of 32 approved) to relocate the (St Louis-based) Rams back to their previous home (Los Angeles) back in mid-January of this calendar year.

The vote and move was pretty well covered during the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl as a matter of fact. Jerry Jones helped broker this deal by convincing all owners (except the Chargers and Raiders) that this was a good deal for everyone.

Stan Kroenke (owner) agreed to pay the $550 million (fee to move a NFL franchise) in a lump sum rather than 10 annual payments of $64 mil per.

Damn...it must be great to be rich, huh?
NY G-Men
Cowboys always my 2nd team
Broncos
Rams now after meeting I had with one of team players that's hurt
Think I made him all better now lol