Extreme hair changes...

• ~Ze~
  • 01-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Some of y'all might have seen me go through my rainbow phase a while back. I had purple or blue hair with pink streaks.

I loved it..

Since my time away I've gone back to plain jane brunette... this won't last long imo.

Something crossed my path a while back, and I can't stop thinking about going to another extremes.

Synthetic or wool dreads.

My fav chick with wool dreads has a deathawk, and while I am super tempted to do it... I think I am still too much of a pussy.

Would yall fuck a chick with dreads? If that meant no hair pulling?
Dreads could be woven into some kinda harness IJS
I like dreadlocks. I can do without hairpulling.
Its only hair it grows back do what ya wanna do with it I personally think that being very different from others is good
Absolutely
Mighty hott for a 65-year old...yowza...
Dreads, shaved head, 70's afro...I'm showing up to the smurf party.
Would be less inclined to fuck someone if they told me I couldn't pull their hair, regardless of how cool it looked or hot they were with it. The only exception that comes to mind is if she needs to remain presentable for some engagement right after we were done.

With your body type, I'd imagine doggy is very enjoyable. Pulling hair to have you look back for a kiss or see you writhe in painful pleasure would make that much less enjoyable.

Edit: that said, I love alt hair styles and colors; preferred, actually.
Only slightly off topic, but what's the point of pulling someone's hair. Maybe I'm unduly afraid of having my hair pulled because 1) it would hurt like hell; and 2) I have so much missing, I treasure what I have left. But pulling someone else's hair doesn't do one damned thing for me and would seem to inflict pain on your partner. Can someone enlighten me? It just doesn't seem to be consistent with the Eightfold Path and I think the wheel of Samsara would bring me back as a cockroach if I started pulling someone's hair in what should be a pleasureable experience.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-08-2017, 12:27 PM
It isn't just the hair pulling exactly, but even running hands through hair while kissing etc is all altered with dreads. Same with braided in extensions that seem to be all the rage among some lately.
please don't pull my hair at all .. it's fine and curly and it hurts like hell when you do
spank my ass but don't pull the hair..
I liked the variously colored hair. Not sure I can see dreads working for you, but it could be worth a try. I could see other rainbowy colors (some contrasting red or light blue against dark blue/black or purple, respectively, would look nice), with or without the deathhawk. Just don't go blonde
Flat tops are cool.
Just like everything else, sexual hair pulling doesn't really hurt if you do it right.

That kind of stuff looks cool, but I would think it would be a bit of a turn off for those that wanted to be intimate around your face and with your hair.
  • Crock
  • 01-15-2017, 11:37 PM
I love the wild hair colors, but not sure about the dreads.