Help a brotha out on Moco please!

Can y'all give me the run down on how to navigate this site? I'm enjoying the stories and reviews and want in on this action!

Thanks
Check out the "near me" chat room. That's where all the action is.
Good luck navigating thru all the bots
Check out the "near me" chat room. That's where all the action is. Originally Posted by CaptainFerrill
thanks
Great ?. This even helped me out and I didn't start the thread.
Good luck navigating thru all the bots Originally Posted by mrredcat43
that place is a clusterfuck. one chick tried to get me to send a photo. I'm like, bitch I have a job, I ain't putting my face on that shit. Asked her if she likes $ it doesn't matter; she told me to stop playing games. lol.
Learn Mocophonics.
Make sure the chicks are all girl, born a girl..... Unless your into that.
Well folks there went the whole industry..... Moco space is the new Eccie.. Almost just as trashy.. Too.
Tons and tons of TS on there...puke.
Check the "Member since" on their "About" tab.
I don't trust very recent dates.
Recent Moco experience:

Chatted with her for a bit. Figured what the hell. (Dumb move 1) Drive to Denton (Dumb move 2) Meet her at her rehab house (dumb move 3) Notice she had BSC eyes and didnt leave (DM4) went to dinner at applebees to 'talk'. didnt end it there (DM5) Decided she wanted to go to Lido's and re-live one of better experiences. Try to drive south on 35 from Denton (DM 6-9) Had her take her pants off and play with a toy I brought for her. Couldnt change lanes anymore because the traffic next to me wouldnt move (DM10) Finally get off 35 and decide to just look for a notel. Of course its North Lewisville by now and not even a real motel. And now I'm far enough south on 35 the traffic back to Denton is gonna be another hour. (DM11) Get a little lost try to turn around and notice it is a small cemetery. Make a joke about we could play there and not worry about waking p the neighbors. BSC comes out and she thinks I'm some weird psycho (DM12) 45 minutes in traffic listening to her talk on her phone to somebody about how she just wants them to come get her cuz she is afraid to be in the car with me. I keep trying to get her back to her house rather than just leaving her in a parking lot (its only about 9pm but it is dark and neither of us knows the neighborhood) Finally get to a service station about 5 minutes from where I picked her up and she says just let me out here my boyfriend can come get me. I let her out and drive off before 'boy friend' arrives. (only smart move of the day!) All I gotta do now is drive 60 miles home thinking about where I could have spent the last 5 hours.

Just saying, with Mocohoes you just never knows.
Dang! What was her mock name? Lol I wanna look that one up.

Moco is a strange place! You can buy most anything there but check the hoe before you give her the money, she may be a stick shift.
Ya'll made me curious so I signed up. All I see is gay guys and young male gang members. Where are all the girls? I keep having gangbangers wanting to friend me.