NEWSFLASH! Protesters at Trump/Rolling Thunder rally!

Oh, yeah...

There weren't any.
No protesters at a Trump biker rally?

Gee! I wonder why???

#chickenshitprotesters
They didn't own a bike........Plus it wasn't a Trump rally.
I love it when they contradict themselves.
I love it when they contradict themselves. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Rolling Thunder is there every year.
It is funny Donald little hands stopped by to let real vets know how great and beautiful he is.
How did Trump miss the chingazo at Twin Peaks. THat was a perfect opportunity to tell them how to make a great deal.
How did Trump miss the chingazo at Twin Peaks. THat was a perfect opportunity to tell them how to make a great deal. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And shrillary could have told all of the bikers there about how " it takes a village " !!! And then brought YOU onstage as Austin's village idiot to dance to YOUR favorite group " The Village People " in YOUR rainbow-colored thong and feather boa !
Where were you Gey Rey?

That's right! You were tonguing SLOBBRIN.
My guess is that Soros wasn't willing to cover protesters' hospital bills when they went to DC and got their asses kicked.

They stayed away in droves!

#Trumpprotestersarepussies
I'm surprised the Waco Sheriff's Department didn't show up and kill 10-20 bikers...

Soros and his paid Moveon.org agitator/thugs, didn't dare disrupt this event.

Omelet eggs will be cracked in the future. That's why they want our guns...

LMFAO
Where were you Gey Rey?

That's right! You were tonguing SLOBBRIN. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WRONG AGAIN, Mr. / Miz DOTY 3 TIMES. YOU and YOUR protégé EKIM are the one's that like to provide the " tongue action " whilst picking dingleberries and slobbering knobs down at the 'holes ! Keep practicing for YOUR next bukakke party, pivot man !
WRONG AGAIN, Mr. / Miz DOTY 3 TIMES. YOU and YOUR protégé EKIM are the one's that like to provide the " tongue action " whilst picking dingleberries and slobbering knobs down at the 'holes ! Keep practicing for YOUR next bukakke party, pivot man ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sorry about the loss of your cousin