What Makes It PERRRRFECT for YOU ?

Hey folks so i was thinking today about all the specials appointments i have had over the years and it got me to thinking about a few things..

I know personaly that i try to make every appointment special and catered just to that "friend" i am visiting with. I do alot of reasearch on the "friends" i choose to play with so i know what they like and what they dont !

So guys what makes that PERFECT 1 in a MILLION appointment for you ? The one that makes you think of her for days even weeks afterwards ?
Is it something she does to you ? The enviroment your in with her ? The convo and pillow talk ? The huggin and kissin ?

SPILL IT GUYS What makes it perfect for you ?
Kaci
I recently had a date with a provider and really walked away with a WOW! It took me a week to wake myself up from the experience...it was amazing!
She was just totally focused on me....treated me as I truely was her man. The kissing, the laughs, the touch and the service was so sensual and passionate...I was blown away...
That was until I meet you that is
The environment involved wine and candles and great music along with a bubble bath and more!
I don't need the wine and candles for an hour date. I want a lady that appears to be totally focused on me. And for one hour, I am the most important person in the world.
What makes it memorable? I can't remember. Oh...well...I suppose anymore it's memorable if the lady actually answers the second call or opens the door. Not much in the way of visits really stands out in memory. I've had so many non-memorable times that if she actually does something (answering the phone doesn't count), as opposed to just lies there, it's memorable.
Eye contact, hugging, kissing, Touching, humor, I want it to seem personal and warm, if only for an hour or so!
Eye contact, hugging, kissing, Touching, humor, I want it to seem personal and warm, if only for an hour or so! Originally Posted by Nickdanger
Nick, that would be amazing. I don't think it exists. Now back to our sponsor. Who was it? Ralph Schwartz of Spoiled Sports Motors?
I am so glad the question has been asked because I have felt such a disconnect lately. To me, it is an escape for reality ...a fantasy. When I go out of my way to describe what I am seeking and a provider does not live up to the expectation she said she would than it makes me not want to hobby at all. I can have uninspired sex whenever I want. So... To answer your question...I demand that my chosen provider be clean and fresh. It soooo helps is she is perfectly manicured and pedicures with her hair looking nice. I absolutely love sexy lingerie, heels, thigh highs/fishnet and garters. It would be nice if you answered the door as such with an INVITING smile and warm embrace. It would be nice to exchange pleasantries and engage in playful banter. I appreciate it when she gives me a look that indicates she would not want to be with anyone else at this moment in time. I desire a provider that takes a bit of the lead...but will listen to my desires. Common courtesy goes a long way....and an incall location that is warm and inviting.

Gosh....if that sounds like you perhaps we could talk!
SPILL IT GUYS What makes it perfect for you ? Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
When you can't tell its business... because no matter how perfect you want to make it, it nearly ALWAYS feels like your paying for someone's time. That's a real illusion... its the fantasy, and its not easy to do at all.

stockings and heels helps... lol, well not really but hey.
JJ
Unless I missed something, we are paying for someones time.
I'm a sucker for a smart woman. Creativity in bed, remembering things from our last date, role-play, & the ability to talk and converse in between the other events make it less mechanical and businesslike for me.
I'm a sucker for a smart woman. Creativity in bed, remembering things from our last date, role-play, & the ability to talk and converse in between the other events make it less mechanical and businesslike for me. Originally Posted by Fastcar

In another thread, Stacy make a comment about guys focusing on the ladies reviews and comments in forum and showcases. I think some of that applies here too. If a provider looks at the activities in client reviews, that is a start. OFcourse the lady cannot see the ROS section so actual incidents are not viewable (unless the fudge that is!) So maybe the ISO section for guys comments is a good idea?
I am so glad the question has been asked because I have felt such a disconnect lately. To me, it is an escape for reality ...a fantasy. When I go out of my way to describe what I am seeking and a provider does not live up to the expectation she said she would than it makes me not want to hobby at all. I can have uninspired sex whenever I want. So... To answer your question...I demand that my chosen provider be clean and fresh. It soooo helps is she is perfectly manicured and pedicures with her hair looking nice. I absolutely love sexy lingerie, heels, thigh highs/fishnet and garters. It would be nice if you answered the door as such with an INVITING smile and warm embrace. It would be nice to exchange pleasantries and engage in playful banter. I appreciate it when she gives me a look that indicates she would not want to be with anyone else at this moment in time. I desire a provider that takes a bit of the lead...but will listen to my desires. Common courtesy goes a long way....and an incall location that is warm and inviting.

Gosh....if that sounds like you perhaps we could talk! Originally Posted by Get Lucky
Lucky, all of that sounds great! However, you're right; it's a fantasy.
In another thread, Stacy make a comment about guys focusing on the ladies reviews and comments in forum and showcases. I think some of that applies here too. If a provider looks at the activities in client reviews, that is a start. OFcourse the lady cannot see the ROS section so actual incidents are not viewable (unless the fudge that is!) So maybe the ISO section for guys comments is a good idea? Originally Posted by newtotown
NTT, over the years, a lot of ladies have told me they do get to read the BCD sections and that much of what is written there is fantasy, as in never happened. Embellishment happens on both sides of the aisle!
My ATF and I clicked at such a level that it felt, from our first experience, like we were long lost lovers that were hooking up again. I had no illusions of love, but there was a passion there. The frenzied kissing, the ripping off of clothes...or, if we needed it, the soft and gentle experience. We always seemed to be in sync with each other.
You know i love that you guys answered and thanks. NOW, lol i have to ask my goodness who have you guys been seeing ? Some of your answers seem so sad to me ... Girls not answering the phones , attention not being paid to you as it should be ... Man guys im sorry you have been dealing with stuff like that.

bikebryan that sounds like the kinda experiences that i try to provide for my guys. I would hate if a gent left from seeing me with any kind of dissappointment. I do my very best todo ALOT of research on the guys before i visit with them and its so i know what to expect from then and also what they enjoy ! I guess im just a different kind of provider when it comes to taking care of the gents that i see. I take alot of pride in the services that i provide and making sure that they are perfect for the guys.

I know that for me when a guy walks in i like them to atleast say Hi give me a nice hugs a little kiss make me feel like YOU really want to be there with me ( its not just the other way around) I will have my phone on SILENT and not deal with it I would hope that you would do the same while you are with me. I like to talk and i like to get to know you while we visit . I hate to be RUSHED thats why i prefer longer engagments.

Get Lucky I am pretty much that provider ! I have my nails done (naturaley not tips or fake ones) once a week and my toes well they look nice and are pink at the moment ! I am ALWAYS fresh and clean and right out of the shower ! I keep my hair looking nice as well as my body !