Captain Save a Ho

Well I tried for the second time in about 8 years last night and failed.

I was curious if anyone has ever suceeded in this adventure?
What were you trying to save her from?

Did she want to be "saved"? Sometimes people will tell you what you want to hear because they have ulterior motives, or maybe it's just easier.
I was curious if anyone has ever suceeded in this adventure? Originally Posted by Red Tex
Does the movie, "Pretty Woman" come to anyone's mind? That is more or less a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship. Unless you are seeking to find a girl who will be so enthralled by your persuasive charm and what not that they quit the "business" and fall madly in love with you. (I have read fiction stories about it and seen movies about it. You will NEVER find a girlfriend that does not charge by the hour for her love, some just charge more than others and provide more than others. I think it is a big waste of time and money, but if you got the time and money to waste, go for it, but 99.999% of the time, you will be sorely disappointed in this "investment".
How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but the light bulb has to really WANT to change.
How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one, but the light bulb has to really WANT to change. Originally Posted by steverino50
Geezerslut, go back to your cave! LMAO!
She said she wanted to get back home so I bought a plane ticket. I guess I should have put her on a bus. She decided to go back to him. She made her bed...
yes I have. the experience I could write a book from, but to be honest I wouldn't want to re live it in writing it. glad I turned the page recently.

if you are going to be a "capt.", you need to be ready and willing to let them go. most likely they will want nothing else to do with their past life, and that may include you. in my case, I was the one that let go, because I knew it would overall be better for her.....and definitely, for me.
She said she wanted to get back home so I bought a plane ticket. I guess I should have put her on a bus. She decided to go back to him. She made her bed... Originally Posted by Red Tex
My point exactly!! see post #3 in this thread
Sorry about the money you loss Red Tex, just remember trust the good ones.
You know what they say. Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice...strike three.
She said she wanted to get back home so I bought a plane ticket. I guess I should have put her on a bus. She decided to go back to him. She made her bed... Originally Posted by Red Tex
You should have just put that ho on her feet, fuck a bus. Hope you're really done with that trash man, lesson learned I hope.

This tread is eerie, a friend of mine got caught in some "save a hoe" bullshit friday. Now he's in a hospital recovering from a stab to the stomach. The ho went back to her old man, he found out about my friend and stabbed him. He lives in San Antonio, but his younger brother (also my friend) lives minutes away from me. .. I tell him all the time leave these hoes alone. This is a hard way for him to learn some hoes are just no good. ... He's doing alright, but they did have to do some surgery.
A plane ticket is chump change compared to the sums many have spent trying to rescue a gal who truly didn't want to be saved.
I have NEVER saved one but I have taken advantage of one on several occasions.........and Felt terrible later .............Yeh Right ...........
A plane ticket is chump change compared to the sums many have spent trying to rescue a gal who truly didn't want to be saved. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Don't even get me started. My ex wife...still one of the great loves of my life was not a provider...but had issues. Thought I could save her...not to be. We were married for 4 years...divorced in 1989...finally paid off the second mortgage I took out on the house to buy her half of the house...oh well. Anyways someone on this site has a quote that says "the difference in play for play and free sex is that free sex is normally more expensive". How true!!

P.S. trying to save someone is a judgement call. I believe those that do what they can to save someone will ultimately be rewarded. So good on you for trying!!
  • S-Man
  • 09-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Could have been worse. If this was done decades ago, she could have cashed in the ticket for cash.