Best sports bar in Austin?

Greetings,

Will be up in Austin for New Years.

Need to find a good place to watch some foosball on Sunday afternoon.

Doesn't need to be an SC, so what is the place to hang out with flat screens and decent service and decent looking women.

Thanks for the 411,

SF
Cover 3 is classy and has good food. Some pretty hot waitresses but you might get a dude, it's about a 50/50 shot.

Bikinis has more flatscreens than some sports bars and you are guaranteed a lady in, well, a bikini, to serve you (food). Not that classy, and food isn't that good.

I've read from reviews that place near target off 183 is a good sports bar with good service and food, no idea about ladies there though.
Bikinis or
Twin Peaks!
I always have a good time at the Peaks. Bikinis has been hit or miss with me as for service. If you like people watching draft pick's on riverside is cool. They have a huge screen inside and many flat screens and have lots of girls who go there to watch football, etc.

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 12-31-2011, 10:40 AM
Cover 3 is awesome but very pricy for a sports bar. Sounds like you're looking for Twin Peaks though.
This is a newish place out on 183 north, not far from Great Hills Trail. I stopped by to get a beer and the place is full of tv's, waitresses wearing short shorts and halter tops. Although not a sports bar guy, I was impressed with the design of the place. There are tables outside but I don't know if you can smoke or not. Cover 3 does not allow smoking outside. The place on 183 near the Target is not near as nice as The Brickhouse and has a weird atmosphere to me. The time I was at The Brickhouse the air was so thick with testosterone that my beard grew about a half inch. Good Luck
I like the Third Base on sixth near Mopac. Pretty good food, lots of tv's, generally good service and cute waitresses.
The Third Base in Round Rock is pretty good to.
Bikini's is good, the food is average but the waitresses's outfits are scanty. The girls range from pretty hot to average.
Thanks all for your input.

I have some great ideas here and wasn't aware you had Twin Peaks up there. The one here in SA has some unbelievable heavenly bodies and some decent drink specials.

Cheers!

SF
This is a newish place out on 183 north, not far from Great Hills Trail. I stopped by to get a beer and the place is full of tv's, waitresses wearing short shorts and halter tops. Although not a sports bar guy, I was impressed with the design of the place. There are tables outside but I don't know if you can smoke or not. Cover 3 does not allow smoking outside. The place on 183 near the Target is not near as nice as The Brickhouse and has a weird atmosphere to me. The time I was at The Brickhouse the air was so thick with testosterone that my beard grew about a half inch. Good Luck Originally Posted by stikiwikit
I assume you mean Fast Eddies by Gold's Gym. Live close to it but never been in. Always crowded on week-end nights. Have heard it is a real pick-up place.

When you said "full of tv's" I, for some reason, thought "full of transvestites". Strange beginning to the new year.
I assume you mean Fast Eddies by Gold's Gym. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No, the name of the place he is talking about is The Brickhouse.
No, the name of the place he is talking about is The Brickhouse. Originally Posted by NipLover
No, stikiwikit said the place he was talking about was on 183 near Target and not as nice as The Brickhouse. I believe that is Fast Eddies.
Bone Daddy's is off 183 and duval. I go there for lunch sometimes.
I say around 4 of the chicks I've seen at different times are pretty hot.
Others need to work out. The food is not bad. Overall, nice place, but it can
get crowded

http://www.bonedaddys.com/about.aspx
I never thought of Cover 3 as a sports bar. I dont care for sports bars, but I guess Bikinis is cool. The Draft Pick seems okay.

I am more into dive bars and college bars and heavy metal music venues.