Tito's Vodka

Ciroc Vodka

(Over Ice With 2 Lemons) PLEASE!!!

• FWR
  • 01-17-2012, 05:26 AM
If you want local get the Dripping Springs vodka, awesome, so smooth, it goes down like water
If you want local get the Dripping Springs vodka, awesome, so smooth, it goes down like water Originally Posted by FWR
I heard they burned down? Are they still producing?
Dripping Springs is good but I have switched over to Lone Star Vodka made up in Lewisville. Personally I think it beats Tito's and Dripping.
Dripping Springs is good but I have switched over to Lone Star Vodka made up in Lewisville. Personally I think it beats Tito's and Dripping. Originally Posted by chairspud
Quite a statement. I'll have to try it since I drink Tito's and consider it on a par with Grey Goose at about 1/2 the price.
Same here Speed I haven't bought anything since I discovered how smooth Tito's was.
Even had friends who are snobby "I only drink Grey Goose" people unable to decipher the Tito's from the Goose
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
Don't pay attention to what one person said about Tito's. I have been drinking Vodka's for awhile and range from Grey Goose, Chopin, Sky, Stoli's (if there is nothing else) and have even run a few Vodka tastings. I am not a fan of homegrown Vodka's but in a pinch Tito's is fine. I bet if you gave it to her again and put some pineapple juice in it she would say it is a different vodka.
I agree Tito's is good, but the liquor guy at Spec's tirned me onto the Lone Star. As stated to my taste great.
Sometimes, it's really funny to take an amateur connoisseur and give him the blind taste test of his "great" vodka and your "junk" vodka.