Outcall Fees

• Loxly
  • 07-02-2013, 09:54 PM
I'll state up front that I don't have a problem with them as I consider it as part of the total fee and decide if I'm still looking at something in my range.

Most providers are pretty good at including a "delivery area" but many are not and tack on a $30-50 outcall/travel fee without knowing where they're going first.

When I first started hobbying, many moons ago, I felt that since I was spending money on a hotel room that there shouldn't be a fee since that was saving them the price of a hotel.

Just wondering what sort of "rule of thumb" the ladies in the Austin area use.
I'm outta towner nd in my city I do charge a depending where I'm going!!
Here in Austin, I'm tacking on a 40 fee, due to I'm gonna be driving, plus I have a discounted rate.
I don't charge an extra fee for outcalls - even if I see a client in Killeen or San Marcos.
I don't charge an extra fee for outcalls - even if I see a client in Killeen or San Marcos. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Neither do I.

But, I don't have to pick up a hotel, either. So I'm pleased with skipping that step/expense.

Alisha ...xoxo
I do add on a 20 dollar upcharge but if there close enough to me I will also do hh outcalls, so to me the 20 is to cover gas and well the maintance of driving everywhere so I feel thats fair.
It depends on how far I'm driving. Within city limits, I don't. I've had a few people ask me to drive past an hour... but they didn't like my fee. *shrugs*