Ana Navarro Is Bad Ass

my girl. She's a bad bitch! lol

She got in his ass! She's feisty as hell! I like her too!!
I agree with all above! She hates Humptie Trumptie to his core and she is not afraid to lay it all on the line with her rhetoric!
She's CBJ
  • N.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 04:11 PM
She is a beast, she's the type of woman I would be bffs with
Her statements are dead on point, I particularly love the part where she said "he's the only person she knows, who 'drunk' tweets sober"

She's CBJ Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I'll bite, what is this (surely not covered blow job)?

Natalia Mori, that was a great clip you posted! That white hair fucktard Jeffrey Lord, when he whines on trying to defend Trumptie, I came close to upchucking!!
  • N.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 05:31 PM

Natalia Mori, that was a great clip you posted! That white hair fucktard Jeffrey Lord, when he whines on trying to defend Trumptie, I came close to upchucking!! Originally Posted by Solemate62
lol Thanks. Right, his supporters always end up looking silly when trying to defend the indefensible, it took him almost the whole, almost 10 mins of the clip to answer the question, and admit that the corn haired beast's actions aren't "presidential".... smh
Here's another good one. She tells this bitch that she's 50 shades of crazy. I noticed Ana could hardly contain herself (her body language was all over the place) she wanted to interrupt this bitch so bad. I love this gal and ironically the more fiery she becomes the more sexy she becomes. She got me all hot and bothered now and I suspect she's out of my reach. Will have to check into that. lol

I want a Latina doubles with Natalia and Ana!
^ u trynna give yourself a coronary failure? that's way too much Latina fire.
  • N.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Here's another good one. She tells this bitch that she's 50 shades of crazy. I noticed Ana could hardly contain herself (her body language was all over the place) she wanted to interrupt this bitch so bad. I love this gal and ironically the more fiery she becomes the more sexy she becomes. She got me all hot and bothered now and I suspect she's out of my reach. Will have to check into that. lol

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
haha
Yea, I've seen that one. I'll be honest and admit I have never been into watching CNN, especially when it comes to politics, I've never really care for presidential campaigns here or my country as all politicians are crooked and corrupted to me. But, I am LIVING for this one! lmao
I'm following up through it as much as I can. It's just entertaining, amusing and kinda sad all at the same damn time lol
  • N.M.
  • 10-12-2016, 05:50 PM
I want a Latina doubles with Natalia and Ana! Originally Posted by Solemate62
haha

Hey I'm down.... if you think you can handle it.....
haha
Yea, I've seen that one. I'll be honest and admit I have never been into watching CNN, especially when it comes to politics, I've never really care for presidential campaigns here or my country as all politicians are crooked and corrupted to me. But, I am LIVING for this one! lmao
I'm following up through it as much as I can. It's just entertaining, amusing and kinda sad all at the same damn time lol
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

^ Couldn't agree more. For me life is politics in all aspects so I just roll with it. There's very little genuineness in most relationships whether it's strangers, co-workers, friends, or close family. Just gotta weave your way through it all. but I want Trump to fall hard he's been fucking over people in his personal business dealings for far too long on top of the fact that he's just not smart enough to be Prez.
haha

Hey I'm down.... if you think you can handle it.....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Pretty sure I can't but what a way to exit this life!!
For some reason every time I see Ana Navarro on CNN I think about wanting to see Luna of Houston again.