Do You Think Trump Did It?

I find the story in First Class on the plane virtually impossible to believe.

The one I do lend credence to is the reporter from People Magazine. That's exactly what he said he does on the Access Hollywood tape.

But these stories can no more be proven, nor disproven, than the allegations agasint Bill Clinton.

But, with guys like this ... where there's smoke, there's smoke.
If you are looking to a President to be your moral compass, Houston we have a problem.
Let's do a President morality check.
Obama, Kung Gang + drug dealer
Little Bush, Coke + Hookers (nothing personal to the hookers)
Cigar Clinton, rapist
Big Bush, Love Child, Mistresses
Ronnie, Hollywood rat pack parties
I can do this all day.

We need American Jobs so more people have money to spend to American Hookers so supply and demand continues.
It is almost impossible to believe anything that the media presents due to their inability to report without bias or outright complicity with the Democrat party.

What I do believe is that Hillary would be much worse for this nation than Trump could ever be.
Among things we know about Hillary is that she is a confined liar, proven by the head of the FBI.
I fully believe that she took money from foreign governments through her bogus "charity" and is a pay to play master.
102% sure he did it; with a 2% margin of error. Everything he represents says he did it. Just like the clip below of him and Rudy Guliani

If the groping and assault incidents happened why no charges and or settlements? Obviously Trump has bank.
Funny for someone who is openly misogynistic that these sexual assaults are just now being reported weeks before the election but not within the 12+ month his campaign has been going on. One of the broads has already been connected to The Clinton Foundation. On top of that the women making the claims don't even look like the kind of women The Don even goes after.
Funny for someone who is openly misogynistic that these sexual assaults are just now being reported weeks before the election but not within the 12+ month his campaign has been going on. One of the broads has already been connected to The Clinton Foundation. On top of that the women making the claims don't even look like the kind of women The Don even goes after. Originally Posted by Fishpie
^^^ The Republican primary candidates must have had really shit oppo research on Trump. The Clinton Foundation link has already been debunked. But, her story on the airplane still does not add up ... assaulted for 15 minutes? ... Gimme a break.

Ooops! ... Now an Apprentice contestant is coming out with allegations. This is like BIll Cosby ... just too many for some of it to not be true.
If the groping and assault incidents happened why no charges and or settlements? Obviously Trump has bank. Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm sure there's an implied threat by his legal counsel that he will tie them up in court forever and it will cost them a fortune if they want to go after him and that he'll never pay, regardless of the outcome.

Whenever I see someone trot out Gloria Alred as their legal counsel, you know it's all about the money.
Who cares ?

When is the last time an issue that is of concern to Americans was ever discussed in this election campaign ?
^^^ The Republican primary candidates must have had really shit oppo research on Trump. The Clinton Foundation link has already been debunked. But, her story on the airplane still does not add up ... assaulted for 15 minutes? ... Gimme a break.

Ooops! ... Now an Apprentice contestant is coming out with allegations. This is like BIll Cosby ... just too many for some of it to not be true. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...rumped-attack/

The whole purpose of having accusations to come out like this is to make people think that at least one of them has to be true. Cosby has been dealing with it since what the 80s and he never ran for office.
Of course he did it. It's kind of fun watching him shoot himself in the foot over and over again.
Who cares ?

When is the last time an issue that is of concern to Americans was ever discussed in this election campaign ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're assuming that the average voter even knows what the issues are, much less care about them. Most people on the street couldn't even identify who Mike Pence is.

Neither party has the ability to solve the problems. Neither. All part of the same game.
Of course he did it. He bragged to Billy Bush that he was a player. Some of his former advisors have come forward and given their accounts of his past behaviors and statements that he would utter out of left field. But he denied it all to Anderson Cooper
And you think Anderson Cooper even deserves the truth? Do you think Cooper tells the truth?
He's just a nutless puppet
Here's a question you can ask yourself: "If you were rich and famous and felt the need to build tall buildings and put your name on them, wouldn't you try to bang every hot chick in sight?"

Fuck, the hobbyists on this board pay to do what Trump and other celebrities get to do for free. Of course he did it. But who cares?