8/26/2018

Worst day in Trumps life the news media is covering John McCain and not a peep about him. LOL
YAWN!!!!!
Worst day in Trumps life the news media is covering John McCain and not a peep about him. LOL Originally Posted by bamscram
He's probably happy to have the break. I hope they talk about John McCain for the next six weeks and not a dam thing else.

Jim
Not with his ego he must be the center of attention. when he campaigns for someone all he talks about is himself.
the democrats /\ and MSM won't be able to go that long
He's probably happy to have the break. I hope they talk about John McCain for the next six weeks and not a dam thing else.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
WOW! Welcome back Hotrod511. I guess you weren't able to go that long either!

Trump won't allow the national conversation to stray from him. If the media ignore him, he'll hold his breath until he turns blue. Then he'll look like Houston Astros hat!

Woo!
Shows what the rods word is worth.
Shows what the rods word is worth. Originally Posted by bamscram
A lot more than eccie's infamously biggest welsher - i'va biggen!
Careful...
But, but, but this individual denies ever being i'va or ekim ... hence there can be no insult as he continues to deny all association with those previous handles!?!?!
A lot more than eccie's infamously biggest welsher - i'va biggen! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's funny :roflmao.
But, but, but this individual denies ever being i'va or ekim ... hence there can be no insult as he continues to deny all association with those previous handles!?!?! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Kinda funny how that is :roflmao.
But, but, but this individual denies ever being i'va or ekim ... hence there can be no insult as he continues to deny all association with those previous handles!?!?! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Excellent point. Is it ok to "insult" de-activated or disabled accounts? I don't see why not, unless the account holder confirms he/she is currently posting in the thread under a different handle.
There is no such thing as a deactivated account. There are Disabled accounts and Guested accounts. Disabled account members are still members here...