Anybody Else Tired Of Winning Bigly?

US Markets set new highs today. More new highs expected with trade deals to come with China and Canada. I wasn't expecting this until after Labor Day.

To borrow from my good friend WTF, I'm enjoying the sugar rush! Keep dinging that bell!
my portfolio is minting me money! my broker does not see any real chance of a large drop anytime soon. slight corrections occasionally but he's firm that the market should stay strong for the foreseeable future and as more trade agreements get finalized it will only strengthen the market.

case in point .. i am up $750 .. since i talked to my broker yesterday! and it was up almost $1,000 since the weekend. i'm up 1,750 since last week.

and note that some of my investments are down ..

today .. right now as i view my holdings ..

Walmart -43.00
AT&T -44.00
CSX -74.00

so i'm down $161 on these three stocks yet i'm UP $750 overall. TODAY. can't wait for tomorrow!

i normally only check my non 401k investments (IRA, wealth account) every two weeks or so. now i'm checking every few days just to see how much it's going up!

i check my 401k every two weeks to make sure my payroll contribution posted so i'll be checking it Friday. it's up overall 6%. YTD.

Trump is printing me money!
Yay. Love the market.

But fuck Trump.
Melania fucks Trump.
Melania fucks Trump. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Got any tapes for sale?
my portfolio is minting me money! my broker does not see any real chance of a large drop anytime soon. slight corrections occasionally but he's firm that the market should stay strong for the foreseeable future and as more trade agreements get finalized it will only strengthen the market.

case in point .. i am up $750 .. since i talked to my broker yesterday! and it was up almost $1,000 since the weekend. i'm up 1,750 since last week.

and note that some of my investments are down ..

today .. right now as i view my holdings ..

Walmart -43.00
AT&T -44.00
CSX -74.00

so i'm down $161 on these three stocks yet i'm UP $750 overall. TODAY. can't wait for tomorrow!

i normally only check my non 401k investments (IRA, wealth account) every two weeks or so. now i'm checking every few days just to see how much it's going up!

i check my 401k every two weeks to make sure my payroll contribution posted so i'll be checking it Friday. it's up overall 6%. YTD.

Trump is printing me money! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Unfortunately I lost $10 grand today on the stock market. (Not counting the 2500 I spent on a couple of hookers at the strip club)

Easy come easy go.....
Unfortunately I lost $10 grand today on the stock market. (Not counting the 2500 I spent on a couple of hookers at the strip club)

Easy come easy go..... Originally Posted by friendly fred

stick to asian amp girls and get a new financial advisor.
2nd quarter GDP revised 4.2

WINNING how about that yssup

Easy come easy go..... Originally Posted by friendly fred
OMG, 2500 at a strip club? Sorry pal you deserve to lose.

Jim
Index funds are up 11 to 14 %(including the dividend yield) this year. It is tough to pick stocks. The public information is manipulated and manipulative, at best, and unless you have special information, specific stock dynamics will be captured by folks closer to the data.

I'm up 12.8% ytd.

Trump's business tax cuts and regulation reform are going to improve business activity in the US for years. The europeans are shitting their pants.

Did you see the forecast 3Q gdp numbers? Google em.

Note that when businesses make money, everyone willing to work, and even those that don't, feel the effects.
stick to asian amp girls and get a new financial advisor. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Asian AMP girls are too old for my tastes, I like them below forty.

I'm my own adviser on stocks, works out over time. I haven't had a down year since 2008.
The Asian AMP girls are too old for my tastes, I like them below forty.

I'm my own adviser on stocks, works out over time. I haven't had a down year since 2008. Originally Posted by friendly fred
yet you took a 10k loss and dropped 2500 on two overrated strippers ..

one wonders why? i know people who can do that. they are all worth 7 figures plus.
OMG, 2500 at a strip club? Sorry pal you deserve to lose.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I like the really hot and high class girls who like to play with other really pretty girls. If you want the finest girls you have to spend money and make it worth their while.

I've paid $80 bucks for just a steak and it sure as hell was better than Chili's. You can only eat so much steak, and you can only fuck a few girls a week. Might as well have the best.

Of course, I earned my money the old fashioned way - I inherited most of it, invested for the rest.
I like the really hot and high class girls who like to play with other really pretty girls. If you want the finest girls you have to spend money and make it worth their while.

I've paid $80 bucks for just a steak and it sure as hell was better than Chili's. You can only eat so much steak, and you can only fuck a few girls a week. Might as well have the best.

Of course, I earned my money the old fashioned way - I inherited most of it, invested for the rest. Originally Posted by friendly fred
well we aren't so different after all. i inherited some of mine, and made the rest.
and if you want to spend $80 bucks on an over priced steak, try Steve Fields' steak house in Plano.

you'll spend less and get more.

https://www.stevefields.com/

i've already told you about the overpriced strippers ..
yet you took a 10k loss and dropped 2500 on two overrated strippers ..

one wonders why? i know people who can do that. they are all worth 7 figures plus. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm in all stocks - they go up or down between 1-2% on average, some days more. I made twice that on Monday so if you prefer index funds and less risk that is what you should do.

My girls might be overrated by some people but I've been to lots of AMPs over the years and virtually none of them are below age 40 and it makes a big difference when you want a really hot girl for entertainment and not just wham bam thank you ma'am.