Wakeup - A Punitive Proposal For Your Consideration

I want to help you out bro. I know you recognize my brilliance based on our last private communication so I'd like to help make your job easier with a new rule.

Since there's been paranoia amongst the politico *aka* political forum participants I suggest that everytime they misuse the RTM button you hit them with a 1 point penalty. That should free up your time and serve as a deterrent to rogue and unbalanced RTM'ers.

To ensure we're following current rules you can enforce this suggestion under the general disrespect of forum moderator as you have pretty wide leeway in interpretation of the rules. After a warning of RTM abuse then you start the penalty phase. Get these guys under control.

Another spam thread! sc should get 5 points for continual spamming of forums
I want to help you out bro. I know you recognize my brilliance based on our last private communication so I'd like to help make your job easier with a new rule.

Since there's been paranoia amongst the politico *aka* political forum participants I suggest that everytime they misuse the RTM button you hit them with a 1 point penalty. That should free up your time and serve as a deterrent to rogue and unbalanced RTM'ers.

To ensure we're following current rules you can enforce this suggestion under the general disrespect of forum moderator as you have pretty wide leeway in interpretation of the rules. After a warning of RTM abuse then you start the penalty phase. Get these guys under control.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
i'm gonna go out on a limb here but somehow i don't think this thread is gonna go the way you thinck it is ...
If it does yall fucked
If it does yall fucked Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

by the way, thanks for confirming you've been in contact with the forum mod. i wonder what that was all about?

I wonder too ;-)
I suggest that everytime they misuse the RTM button you hit them with a 1 point penalty. That should free up your time and serve as a deterrent to rogue and unbalanced RTM'ers. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey SC, I made a similar suggestion and was turned down:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=120

Methinks wakeup has a high tolerance threshold for the snowflakes, whiners and floppers here.

Not sure how long it will last though.
I wonder too ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

i don't.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Proves my point...it's ALWAYS about you!!
Another spam thread! sc should get 5 points for continual spamming of forums Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fuck the points. I say go for the juggler and ban his ass.

Jim
Fuck the points. I say go for the juggler and ban his ass.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
SC is a juggler? Who knew?

SC is a juggler? Who knew?

Originally Posted by lustylad

i love outdoor sports ....
i love outdoor sports .... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, but who needs 3 chainsaws?
In all of my years conversing on this Forum, I have never used the RTM button.

I prefer to let posters such as the OP say exactly what they wish.

That way, their true nature will be revealed.
In all of my years conversing on this Forum, I have never used the RTM button.

I prefer to let posters such as the OP say exactly what they wish.

That way, their true nature will be revealed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
BRILLIANT!