URL / Website: https://www.cabareteast.com/
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Off 157 in the familiar drag between 183 and the ballpark
Activities: SS, HJ, BBBJ CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long hair dark brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, skinny, tiny B cup titties, shaved pussy, flat ass. A good looking milf
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. After they read this, I can see a few guys who are members here go to Cab East and ask for her to try to get the same service. One particular guy who followed me around like a lost puppy at a social awhile back.

Let's hope after you see her again in the future, she does not slap you in the face!
She probably provides this service to many customers - how will she know which one did this review?
Nice review. After they read this, I can see a few guys who are members here go to Cab East and ask for her to try to get the same service. One particular guy who followed me around like a lost puppy at a social awhile back.

Let's hope after you see her again in the future, she does not slap you in the face! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I miss socials. They were always interesting.
She probably provides this service to many customers - how will she know which one did this review? Originally Posted by Pokins
That guy posts the same thing every time a review says they so much as touched a dancer’s tits.

Let's hope after you see her again in the future, she does not slap you in the face! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
As the perpetrator of said activity for many years, listen to WEC. His experience doing this is well established.

Another review for you to print off and DEMAND same services. Right, Sparky?
As the perpetrator of said activity for many years, listen to WEC. His experience doing this is well established. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Naturally, as my troll for years, but went quiet for a little bit, he is back. I have always loved your agenda related conspiracy theories.

Hell, they have worked, I have lots of haters due to your made up shit said as fact. I do not know if you ever printed out any reviews, but I do know you have stalked me at strip clubs, telling your made up stories about me to strippers. I also know about you telling the strippers at your old stomping ground BDFW you were a mod on Eccie to get them to see you and probably getting free dances, ect.out of the deal. I recall a few of them that after you talked your shit, came up to me and told me who you were. You have moved on to Cab East cuz at the closed down for good BDFW, you said you have a manager friend that told you they are just remodeling and will be opening up again. That tells everyone how good your made up intel is and has been. As they say pics do not lie like you do!

Another review for you to print off and DEMAND same services. Right, Sparky? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Another pot calling the kettle black. Speaking of the guy that followed me around like a lost puppy at a social a while back, I guess your ears were burning, eh redcat? One of the reasons I quit writing SC reviews was because you read a review of mine of a dancer and wanting to see her. Now that happens a lot, but no one is dumb enough to admit it like you did!

For their iniquities, those two have accuse someone else of doing what they do to feel good about themselves.

Now, getting back on topic of this thread/review, I am told that the mostly ghetto rap music is so loud there, you have to yell at the person sitting beside you in order for them to hear you.
LOL. Pot meet kettle.

Naturally, as my troll for years, but went quiet for a little bit, he is back. I have always loved your agenda related conspiracy theories.

Hell, they have worked, I have lots of haters due to your made up shit said as fact. I do not know if you ever printed out any reviews, but I do know you have stalked me at strip clubs, telling your made up stories about me to strippers. I also know about you telling the strippers at your old stomping ground BDFW you were a mod on Eccie to get them to see you and probably getting free dances, ect.out of the deal. I recall a few of them that after you talked your shit, came up to me and told me who you were. You have moved on to Cab East cuz at the closed down for good BDFW, you said you have a manager friend that told you they are just remodeling and will be opening up again. That tells everyone how good your made up intel is and has been. As they say pics do not lie like you do!

Another pot calling the kettle black. Speaking of the guy that followed me around like a lost puppy at a social a while back, I guess your ears were burning, eh redcat? One of the reasons I quit writing SC reviews was because you read a review of mine of a dancer and wanting to see her. Now that happens a lot, but no one is dumb enough to admit it like you did!

For their iniquities, those two have accuse someone else of doing what they do to feel good about themselves.

Now, getting back on topic of this thread/review, I am told that the mostly ghetto rap music is so loud there, you have to yell at the person sitting beside you in order for them to hear you. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
All of this right here and what you posted earlier is why I don't quit posting strip club reviews other than Chicas Locas. TOO MANY ECCIE GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND YMMV!!!!
They read a review then go stalk a chick at a strip club; confused why they didn't get the same service.
I posted a review one time about an experience at BWFW. I go in there 2 weeks later and the girl and her friend come up to me telling about guys in there talking and acting crazy based off some review they read. HOW PATHETIC!!!!
Also the same reason I don't post many reviews. Once again...Fools don't understand YMMV!!!!
I wrote a review one time then had to literally GO CHANGE IT because less than an hour later 6 guys had contacted her asking Why she didn't do that with them? HOW PATHETIC. How as a man with any level of DIGNITY do you actually make this phone call or type this text message and hit send? Can one of you answer that? NOT TO MENTION; THEY DON'T REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!
Because 9 times out of 10 the TRUTH starts with GO TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR WITH YOUR SHIRT OFF.
Money doesn't buy attraction to a stripper or prostitute.
Hence the reason YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!!!!!
If you don't look like the kind of guy the girl would date, then don't get yourself confused by the situation. GFE....Really Now!!!! LMMFAO.
I just recently read a review Guy talking about the great time he had. All while i'm sitting there thinking....I saw her last week. You paid $100 more than me; and I was there 2 1/2 hours. And I paid less than $200. LMAO.
YMMV!!!!
P.S at the same time I've seen girls that guys have raved about and lets just say; I didn't have the same time. BUT.....I also was ignorant enough to question the girl about it then dog her out in a review.
YMMV is understood over my way.
All the talk about Cab East. Went in yesterday(Thursday 3-24) at 4:00, still $10 cover, still nasty inside. When I leave I don't want my clothes to smell like Marijuana. Dancers were a 2-3. Maybe one was a 5. So the place still has not changed and is a total dive. Since I haven't been back in some time, there's a lot of warehouse construction in the area. Seems they would like to upgrade to fit a newer looking rebuilding of the surrounding area, so they can get and keep higher paying customers better looking dancers.. There was only 5 middle-age woman and maybe 15-20 guys.

I walked out and wasted my cover. One thing for sure, I will not be back even though some make it sound like its gotten better. It's a dive on the inside.
  • mb60
  • 03-25-2022, 08:48 PM
It's only a matter of time before the last 2 clubs on 157 will be closing down. BDFW is holding on to the building and land for a reason.
They did just upgrade the furniture in a couple of areas with new carpet on the way. If you're looking for hot white women, not the club for you. Day manger does a fair job of controlling the smoking but as long as you tip the night managers, smoke all the pot you want.
What time of day did you go?
Just have to butt in. Went to Cab East early afternoon weekday about a month ago. I was struck by one particular chocolate lady in particular. She was absolutely beautiful by anyone's standards. But didn't hook up with her. Hooked up with another chocolate lady, thin, perfect ass. Went to VIP, no one came to collect. Long story short. Fucked like a wild man. Got her number for later. Don't bother asking for the name or number. You won't get it. And don't bother complaining about no review. Like some have said, there are way too many guys not willing to spend the time to investigate for themselves.