Name: R****
Phone: 214-341-6643
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://ptsmensclubdallas.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10601 Plano Rd., Dallas TX 75238
Activities: 3 Lap Dances, NE, SE, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Kinky blonde with black roots, short - not quite shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very thin, flat chested, spinner type, one pierced nipple, some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Have you ever thought that the last guy with her (or any of the others) in VIP also sucked the same nipples you just sucked? Kind of like licking the receiver of a payphone.....
Have you ever thought that the last guy with her (or any of the others) in VIP also sucked the same nipples you just sucked? Kind of like licking the receiver of a payphone..... Originally Posted by TexasJoe
You must be fun at the clubs.
So let me get this straight, massage = free dances
So let me get this straight, massage = free dances Originally Posted by Joeyfreshwater
Yup, it has for me. Or at least extended time either before or after paying for some dances. My regular girls there will sometimes come up and sit on my lap in the main room, pull their hair out of the way and look at me expectantly. It's kind of a reverse of the usual AMP dynamic. It helps to have skills!
I have a friend who would grab his favorite as soon as she started her shift. His logic was no other guy had played with her yet. My answer? How do you know she just didn't get done sucking her boyfriend's dick before she came in, or grab a handful of one of the managers before she came out?