URL / Website: www.babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Lane
Activities: Lapdance, Mutual Touch
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’4” hispanic. D Naturals. Not so firm, but firm enough great, grabbable ass.
The Rest of the Story:
For those who have been in Atlanta, BDD is Follies, times 2.

Went there on Tuesday Afternoon. Self parked, was asked a cover ($3 or so ? forgot). Dark club. 5 dance poles, girls rotating all over. Lot more women then men. Was a little "slow" .

As always lots of good looking women. Grabbed a soda, waiting to locate someone i would be intersted to take a dance from.

1 tall , slim latina approached. She was very pretty, but i passed. (She was more B or C and I wanted someone curvier to hang on to).

Saw this curvy milf. Colombian. 30's. Face was okay.. but those natural Ds were like a laser pointers (in front of this cat). She approached, asked how i was doing, then if i was interested in dance.
Said yes. Went to the dance area behind the main stage. Standard chair fort, 20 per dance. Waited for the next song and the dances start. Lots of full contact dance. She was not shy, allowed my hands to roam everywhere. (I did not try FIV, but petted the kitty without any objection). Lots of kissing, grabbing her tits, allowed me to kiss her tits / massage them.

As I said, full contact, full touch, mostly no holds barred dances. Part took about 4 dances. She asked for a tip for her full contact"ness". Tipped an extra 20. $100 total.

Back to my comment on follies. Follies was legendary in atlanta for value for money. BDD delivers (and then some!)

Recommendation: -Hell Yeah
Thanks for the review.