State: Texas
Address: Perfect Massage Spa
3531 S. Dairy Ashford
Houston TX 77082
Activities: BBBJ, K9, DATY,69, Standing Mish, Toys with Ass Play, More Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute little MILF type Chinese girl, medium build with nice MM C's, nice ass, about 120 lbs, 5,2"
Recommendation: Yes
I would have offered my personal vibrator. Sounds like she would enjoy Greek fun.
  • Ltl69
  • 06-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Any ideas on current whereabouts?
Any ideas on current whereabouts? Originally Posted by Tulsa3612
Kimmy or the first vibrator?
Saw her once on South Post Oak after 54’s review, Couldn’t communicate well enough to get contact info. By the time I heard about dairy Ashford, I guess she had moved on again.
Trying to send you pm czechmate but won’t go thru for some reason.
Sorry fellow mongers. She has moved on to NYC
Saw her when she was on SPO. Didn’t write a review. Was before notice of toy play. Nothing remarkable about session except she did some back walking that was kind of painful. She wasn’t a light lady..LOL
That’s odd, someone else must be sharing the name, because this girl was Skinny as a rail. Very cute, and seemed very nice, decent boob job very thin body otherwise
Tulsa, I didn't say she was a big woman. If she weights 120, as the original poster says, she's not light. I guess I'm use to smaller ladies walking on me..
Yes, and after making my comment, I got to thinking. There’s a lot to do with how someone manages their weight when walking on your back technique plays a big part