Name: Sophia
Phone: 281-741-3678
Email Address: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
URL / Website: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer and Kirkwood area
Activities: Fun times...
Hair Length and Color: shit.. I really don't remember.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin... decent face. Her clothes were baggy and not revealing but her smile and attitude was great. No ass. FLAT. But her attitude made up for it.
Recommendation: Yes
I wonder if Wendy is still there. Description sounds like it could be her
Wendy was pretty damn awesome….if I still have her phone#, I’ll find out where she’s working
Well done PK! I'm going to start calling you Phil, as in Phil the groundhog. You only come out to see your shadow and disappear again!
  • pkh
  • 07-13-2024, 04:58 PM
Well done PK! I'm going to start calling you Phil, as in Phil the groundhog. You only come out to see your shadow and disappear again! Originally Posted by latinluvr465
I am THE GROUNDHOG! lol! I'm planning to hit up Massage 8 for a run back with the original girl... I think her name was Jenny... even I have to re-read my work... There was one off of Belaire... AJ I think it was... going to try that later.
You’re talking about Jessica, not Jenny at 8 Massage. She was a winner too. I last saw her at #1 Massage at Bellaire@ Eldridge. She’s still there. The other girls there are Annie from AJ and Kelly from 8 Massage and LZ
Jessica at #1 is my ATF
Yep, she’s definitely a winner. She’s not as “generous” as she once was…maybe I’m not either…lol. With her, money talks
  • pkh
  • 07-14-2024, 12:21 AM
Thanks GasMonkey! I’ll try out Annie tomorrow!