Too Skinny to be Attractive

I saw pictures of some models in the Times this weekend. All looked like starving war orphans and were IMHO unattractive ! Their ribs were visible (skin curved about them), sunken eyes and knobby knees. This is what some people consider sexy? Attractive? I love seeing pictures of beautiful as well as the ones on here that have been so kind as to allow me to see tham naked, but there has to be a point where simply being "skinny" slips over the thin-line precipice and becomes unattractive.

Gentlemen, have you ever encountered a woman that was so skinny that you found her unappealing?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Absolutely, there are always those girls that are so skinny you can just tell they are not healthy and most likely have an eating disorder of some kind.
Yes, me too
Having been across that line once (thank you, Mononucleosis) I can tell you that it doesn't feel good, everything hurts, and gaining back healthy weight is a lot harder than it sounds. Gawd, I don't ever want to be too skinny again! I guess more power to the girls that can handle it, but damn that's no way to live.
Yes. My first wife. No joke. Totally unappealing at first meeting. I accepted a date from her later, and she looked healthy by then. Turned out she was suffering from bonafide anorexia at the time after having been dumped by her boyfriend.
  • OFF
  • 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM
There is a well known provider on here that is what I term "tits on a stick" and when I look at her pics she looks almost ashen and ill. I have read threads that say she is a health nut and I hope that's what it is but looking at her pics she doesn't look healthy but rather gaunt.

OFF :-)
In all my years, I've NEVER seen men flock to women that are rail thin. So where's this so called attraction coming from? Historically, look at the women that have been considered divas. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Anna Nicole Smith. None of them were thin, yet they had men lining up for miles for them.

Even in cartoons, thick was the way to go. Betty Boop had a phat ass. So did Jessica Rabbit. Just saying.
  • puro
  • 05-17-2010, 09:13 PM
I will go against the grain here and say that I cannot recall seeing a woman who appeared to be too skinny for me. Her thinness alone won't do the trick. But I know if she isn't sufficiently thin she will not get any attention from me. The rule of 100 would definitely apply in my case. And the rule of 85 would be a real improvement.
Yes sir. You need a phat ass to ride this ride. Skinny flat-asses need not apply.
Yes, and it hurt to fuck her- I've left with some bruises, some ass is a good thing.
Runway models have the same attraction factor as girls with store bought tits. They look good dressed, or maybe it's the other way around, and clothes look good on them. Either way, when stripped of their bling they don't look as good. The thing is, at that point they're naked, and they're girls. It's not uncommon for a guy to overlook a few short comings at that point, because, as everyone knows, we are a kind and giving gender.

Well, that, and they usually have great legs.
Nice one POD.