Cum on Tits: Mess or Turnon?

I love seeing my load splattered all over the woman's breasts (visual thing for guys I suppose) but then......there IT is! Unless you're into smearing yourself with it or offering the target a cleanup on the titty aisle (One former girlfriend thought it'd be hot if I licked it from her tits) . I'm uncertain if it's a turnon for the ladies to have the breasts splattered like that, so I'm asking.
Oh my gosh...*sigh* I, for one, LOVE it! L-O-V-E IT!!! Lately, I've been meeting with a few gents who tend to be shy about it. I don't know if they feel its disrespectful, or they don't want to seem a certain way...but I just don't get it. I like the visual, sure. But there's something about that feeling during a BJ or HJ when you know its coming, and in seconds, you can feel the warmth of it all over the skin of your breasts. mmm MMM!

Some ladies may feel its demeaning, but truth be told, you can view being on your knees as demeaning also if you want to. Anything is demeaning if you don't want to do it. Its doing things you love to do and enjoy that makes them hot as hell!
Oh my gosh...*sigh* I, for one, LOVE it! L-O-V-E IT!!! Lately, I've been meeting with a few gents who tend to be shy about it. I don't know if they feel its disrespectful, or they don't want to seem a certain way...but I just don't get it. I like the visual, sure. But there's something about that feeling during a BJ or HJ when you know its coming, and in seconds, you can feel the warmth of it all over the skin of your breasts. mmm MMM!

Some ladies may feel its demeaning, but truth be told, you can view being on your knees as demeaning also if you want to. Anything is demeaning if you don't want to do it. Its doing things you love to do and enjoy that makes them hot as hell! Originally Posted by Nina Rae
couldn't have said it better myself
i love it too
I just figured out how to vote on a thread, 5 stars on this one.

Licking it off her tits is pretty exciting, too bad it tastes like shit
I love it...on my tits, my face, my ass, I love it wherever it lands....the bigger the load, the better I get an enormous amount of gratification from seeing a man cum, and watching it happen is a huge turn on....
Gotta go with the crowd here. I'm a visual creature so its a sensory turn on for me!
I've got to be told it's cool first. Otherwise I'd think it's disrespectful. Same with CIM.

Just include it your dirty talk, and tell me where you want it.

Happy to oblige.
Is it more appealing for our ladies to take control or do they prefer seeing their man stroking it and aiming for the intended target?
Cheers!
I enjoy playing with my cock while a woman watches. If it gets her motor running and she wants to reach over and help even better. If her mouth joins in with the fun it's a party. When she lowers her pussy to my mouth while sucking my cock it's a scene. When its time to cum and I wrap her hand around my shaft and tell her "shoot it where you want it" I know it's gonna be an orgasm to remember. When she aims the ccok at her breasts and wtaches for it to start happening all I wanna do is pour it out for her. When we're both excited at watching it splatter on her tits, hanging from her nipples while she rubs it into her flesh with my cockhead I know I'll do anyhting in the world to make her upcoming orgasm just as exciting. When she asks if I'd like to get over here and clean up the mess I've shot on her titties I know that I'll........
If you think about it if you were a women were would you weather have it on your Tits, in your mouth, on your face are in your hair?

Hell yes they want it on there tits it is the lesser of all the others evils.

Just my two cents.
Is it a mess? Is it a turn on?
YES to both! It's a messy turn on!
I love it. I love it so much that if you have a big enough load to completely cover both my breasts(yumm.....) I'll take half off your fee!
  • jfred
  • 05-19-2010, 07:21 PM
...I love it. I love it so much...yumm... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Wait a minute, Heather, this is semen we're talking about, right? Jizz, cum, man-juice.

Don't I recall you recently equating semen to "warm snot"? And you don't mind that disgusting substance coating your skin? If (at the end of our hour of pleasure) I hock a giant lugie (or just blow my allergy-stricken nose) and cover your tits, will I receive a similar discount?

I also recall you characterizing all male ejaculatory fluid as potentially "that delicious HIV infected semen" that would enter your pristine person through "a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth" and infect you with that deadly scourge. Are you so sure of the integrity of your epidermis that you welcome this pestilent material on your skin? No pimples, scrapes or microscopic contusions to worry about? (How would you even know?) An now you say "yumm"??!

I'm also confused about the similarity between (a) what you're offering to reward and (b) what's commonly known as PSE. You know, that step (according to you) between GFE and BBFS, "invented by men" (who got tired of tamer fare) and more or less forced upon gullible providers. I'd never have guessed that you "love it so much".

Are you the same Heather?

P.S. Italian1, did you really say "Is it more appealing for our ladies to take control or do they prefer seeing their man stroking it and aiming for the intended target?" Dude, you're "intended target" is a woman you've paid for sex. She's not "your lady" any more than you're "her man" and she'd probably prefer that you cum on your own face (which, believe it, or not I've actually done once when I let her "aim.") The point is this: Which do YOU prefer?
If (at the end of our hour of pleasure) I hock a giant lugie (or just blow my allergy-stricken nose) and cover your tits, will I receive a similar discount? Originally Posted by jfred
Oh WOW, jfred...that was hilarious!!!!!!!

Somehow that visual is just not as appealing as a nice COT finish, but hey...WALDT
Okay back to reality.
I enjoy all post on this subject and I appreciate the feed back from the providers.
I've had a few Crown and Cokes, but hopefully I don't sound like Eddie. If a provider is comfortable with this I'm game and really enjoy this. But I would still see many provider's that don't enjoy this.
Back in the day I used to NUKE my girlfriend with nut. I mean cum EVERYWHERE!!! On her, me, the bed. The floor! The best ones were those that came literally by surprise and I didn't have much time to think about it. It would come out, making that 'pnthhkk!!' sound (or something like that. hard to replicate. lol!), all watery and boiling hot. Oh, I miss those days youthful lore!!

With age, the Peter North-like gushers are no more. Nowadays it's that one good spurt that might skeet about 3-4 inches, whereas back then I looked like Old Faithful. I'd have to 'save up' to come anywhere close to my younger self now. It'd be fun to try, but it feels too good to pull out. Maybe if one of the ladies suggested it in mid-session....

Saaay, Jamie's rack looks like an excellent bullseye!