Ladies What's Your Favorite Type Of Panties ?

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but I'm just curious what the trend is. What's your favorite type of panties ? I really enjoy seeing a cute lady walking around in a nice pair panties. So what's the consensus ?

1) Bikini
2) High Cut Briefs
3) Hipster
4) Thong
5) Boyshorts
6) Classic Briefs
7) Granny (Ha-Ha, I say this gets no votes)
8) None
9) Other

My vote is 1,2 and 4...(4 is good to have around in case you run out of dental floss.)
You'd be surprised at how many requests for #7 are actually made.

My vote is for #8. She likes to breathe.
I like the ones that come off quickly!
3, 4, and 5 for me.
Well I have to say when I put this in
(4 is good to have around in case you run out of dental floss.) [/quote]

I was referring to a segment I heard on the Ticket radio station one day. They have a funny guy, I don't remember his name but he had a segment and it was about the lady golfer Michelle Wie. He had an advertisement Michelle Wie panties $5.00 for new and $25.00 for used. Thought that was funny.

The scent of a very nice lady, I would definitely use the "used" for the dental floss option.

Sorry ladies just having some fun !!!

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but I'm just curious what the trend is. What's your favorite type of panties ? I really enjoy seeing a cute lady walking around in a nice pair panties. So what's the consensus ?

1) Bikini
2) High Cut Briefs
3) Hipster
4) Thong
5) Boyshorts
6) Classic Briefs
8) None
9) Other

My vote is 1,2 and 4...(4 is good to have around in case you run out of dental floss.) Originally Posted by cubsoxbull

1) Bikini
2) High Cut Briefs
3) Hipster
4) Thong
5) Boyshorts
6) Classic Briefs
8) None
9) Other
Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
It would depend on my intentions. If I'm going out on the town or plan to be intimate, then #4. If I'm sleeping alone, then either #5 or #8. If I'm working out or don't plan on giving him any, then #7.

Meg
I prefer #3 in cotton if I need to wear any at all.

1) Bikini
2) High Cut Briefs
3) Hipster
4) Thong
5) Boyshorts
6) Classic Briefs
8) None
9) Other

My vote is 1,2 and 4...(4 is good to have around in case you run out of dental floss.) Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
I love #5 Boyshorts But I will wear #4 Thong so it will look like I'm not wearing any panties. But #8 is great at times also...Especially when I wear a dress......
You looked great in Number 4 ...the whole outfit was very nice .......T
I like to wear number 4 alot but I also like to go number 8 alot too.
#4, #5 and Number #8 But I wear number #mostly

I love when men wear number #8......just saying
I prefer the ones where the elastic doesn't cut the blood circulation off on my forehead.
You looked great in Number 4 ...the whole outfit was very nice .......T Originally Posted by tsrv4me

Thank you
  • fawn
  • 05-21-2010, 07:57 PM
3 & 5
None,but if I had to pick one it would be.....................(4)