I will be leaving......

• fawn
  • 05-22-2010, 06:23 PM
I will be leaving for a while due to a family crisis..I will still be active on the board as a Moderator and I will continue helping Kelly host the Margarita Time Mixer...Now I will be leaving my guys in good hands, I have made a very special friend in Kelly TNT who I trust with my life, so with that said I will be giving Kelly my phone and access to my clients and I know she will take good care of you. Until my return everyone please play nice....Fawn

Good luck with the family crisis.
take care of your family and then you can come back to your other family. I wish you the best
Fawn - good luck with whatever you have to take care of. Good thoughts sent your way.
  • Surge
  • 05-22-2010, 07:05 PM
You will be in my prayers!

sg
  • w900l
  • 05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
Fawn, so sorry about your family crisis, hope all goes well for you and God Bless you, call if there is anything I can help you with.
Fawn,
You're a very close friend and I hate that you're having to go through this, but remember that I love you and we're all here for you! Let me know if I can help in anyway!
Fawn, I Hope everything works out ok with your Family Crisis and My Prayers go with you. Even though we have never met YET, you are the most well respected and loved Provider/Mod

Your Friend,
CG
  • jfred
  • 05-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Life has it's hard part's, Fawn. I know you know that. Just be who you are and you'll do what you're supposed to do.

To show I love you, I'm not going to pick on any crazy hookers until you get back.
Fawn, I hope for the very best outcome for you and your family during this time. Please take care of yourself as well. Bless you and yours.
What more can I say... My best wishes, Darling!
Take care, wishing you all the best!
take care of your family Fawn and good luck.
Wishing you and your family well. Take care and be safe.
Sending good thoughts your way, Fawn. Here's hoping that whatever you have to deal with turns out for the best.