My Personal Harem of Five ...

So have you gentlemen every thought how wonderful it would be to have a few women as your personal love slaves? They would be there to do anything that you wished for them to do. You could order them to crawl to the foot of your bed and give you massages for hours or do whatever sexual act that you asked for.

You could dress them ANYWAY that you wished. You would care for them, enjoy their bodies and even be able to punish them if they didn't behave in a fashion that was pleasing to you. I would be surprised if the readers here hadn't thought of the possibility just a little bit.

I've thought about being in a harem before. Just romantic notions, really. Nothing real. But have considered how would I go about making my Master happy? (Obviously, I must have watched too much of "I Dream of Jeannie" shows when I was younger!)

But I've been thinking about harems lately. Mainly, because there is a book club topic (located in Another Realm of this website) about a newly published book called, "Some Girls: My Life In A Harem" by Jillian Lauren and when I ordered it from Amazon, they suggested the title, "Harem Girl. A Harem Girl's Journal" by M. Saalih, which is a fiction. The book by Lauren is a true account detailing her life in a sheik's harem for awhile. It's a provocative look at a lifestyle that I will never be privy too. I purchased them both and have read them.

The one by Lauren is really good. The other one claims to be erotic and well, it is to an extent but not that much. I guess it's according to your perspective and what type of books that one has read in the past. Me? I read a lot of literary smut so it wasn't a big deal.

But, I have an overactive imagination and while speaking with a friend of mine yesterday ... he suggested that he would like to be part of a harem as a male who pleasured women.

Oh my. YES!

So, I have created a fictional harem (alright, I was slightly bored last night!) of five men. Two, I find appealing from the boards but have never met. Possibly never well but that is the fun of imagination. Three, I do know, but have only bedded two of them.

They're all five alpha males, which by that very description would probably make them VERY difficult to handle. Frankly, any one of them alone would be difficult to handle, probably ... so they would have to be shackled. (I'm giggling while writing this), and their bodies kept oiled. After all, while they struggled to escape and kept growling a lot, it would be interesting to watch. I would also, if they behaved, hand them off to other females to give the other women enjoyment, if they acted somewhat charming or if I wished to spoil one or two. I'm not selfish in that regard! LOL.

With that being said ... and let's not use folks names from this board, I would love to know the thoughts of others with regard to harems. We all know that the reality of them is exceptionally cruel. But the interesting part of it is how much emotion and/or attachment to your Master, or Mistress, could actually happen? And the pleasure that could result from such a situation.

But if you had your fantasy to play out in front of you, what would it be?

I've given you a glimpse into my thoughts. Would you please share yours?

"Strumming my fingers while musing about the impossible and adorable creatures called men" kisses,
Elisabeth

P.S. I am thinking that for the average man, that having five women in his personal harem might not be enough. Is that thought maybe true?

P.S.S. I'm also thinking that for the average women, more men might just be necessary as well!
So have you gentlemen every thought how wonderful it would be to have a few women as your personal love slaves? They would be there to do anything that you wished for them to do. You could order them to crawl to the foot of your bed and give you massages for hours or do whatever sexual act that you asked for.

You could dress them ANYWAY that you wished. You would care for them, enjoy their bodies and even be able to punish them if they didn't behave in a fashion that was pleasing to you. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Where does one go to sign up for this??
If any of you guys need another chick to add to your harem, let me know where to apply, please!! Although, I'm more of a positive-reinforcement kinda gal, as opposed to being punished, but different strokes...

Elisabeth, I was just speaking to this very subject just recently. I'll have to check out that book. It's been a fantasy of mine for quite some time. Love this post, Miss lady! I'm curious to see the responses from both sides.

Loves ya!
OXOXO ~Dannie
Depends on which five women you're discussing, Elisabeth. For some on this board, you might be more than any one of them can handle. Just saying...
My harem would consist of five women, of course. Since you don't name names, neither will Gonzo.
And does your personal harem include handmaidens to assist your men with the oiling, and the bathing, and the fluffing, and the ....

These are important points!
I would LOVE to be part of a harem. Should your fantasy harem come to fruition, call me! I would so want in. Wait...do we all get to participate when we want to, or just when we're summoned? LOL. If I see/hear something good going on, I'd like to reserve the right to lose the panties and jump right in!
I was looking for something new and exciting. Anybody know what the going hourly rate for a fivesome is?
They say history repeats itself...perhaps we can revert back to the grand ole times of Harems...I'm in and will bring the wine!
Cheers!
Oh my. Now I have a bit of a problem. Where's a client when you need one? :P I don't know which prospect arouses me more.. being part of a harem or having my own.... I think my thoughts on both are simply "Yes, please!" Elisabeth, invite me inside your head for a while... seems like an amazingly interesting and tantalizing place.
I had a harem in high school. It started in a class I was taking where it was me and 12 chicas taking the class with me. I bought a dozen roses one holiday after the class started and after that, I was in
Back when my wife lived in Vegas she was offered to join a harem and go back to Saudi Arabia or something like that. I think she gave it serious consideration until she realized she would be 6th or 7th down the list.

Red head with big boobs, what an addition to a harem though.
Beth,
If you can find 4 ladies who will work with you, give me a p.m. with donation information.
Dannie please join my harem, ok thats one only need four more.
Hmmmmmmm, PPE like.... OOPs, only 4....

EW, You brazen hussy you....

A harem.... Yes, I'd do it or be done for it....

Bring on the Dancing Girls... And the oil... I have a Harem Mistress to service....

PPE