Shattering a Fantasy

My fellow hobbiests,

The question is at what point is the fantasy shattered? Is the fantasy shattered after you've seen the provider or can the fantasy be shattered prior to the meeting?

If you truly are looking for a fantasy session, would it be better not knowing a providers preferences if you didn't fit the mold?

For example: Provider A states in public forum she has a preference for hairy guys and she loves running her fingers through a hairy chest. She has also stated that a bare chested guy reminds her of something undesirable. Would a hobbiest without a lot of body hair be able to enjoy a session with Provider A knowing she isn't fully commited to the session?

Another Example: If I dip my wick in a size-queen's Y, she isn't going to be satisfied. I'm average in size, it's just a fact and I'm not complaining. Even though I do attempt to satisfy my partner in a p4p situation, why would I waste my money on a fantasy with a provider whom I knew wasn't going to be satisfied?

My response to the initial query is, that I would rather not know the provider's preference. I know the other obvious answer is to move on to the next I'm just trying to get perspective on providers who state their personal preference in open forum when so many complain about "the economy."
I am happy too see anybody. Just as long as you dont stink and are a nice gemtlemen everything will be great.
I had a lady cut our time short once. Atleast she was nice enough not to charge me her full hours rate. She opens the door and was like....Um yeah, we're only going to be able to do 30 minutes.
I prefer knowing something about the lady along with her preferences. I want to feel like I'm making the most of my time and budget. I also want her to enjoy spending time with me. I typically seek 2 or more hours. Some of that time is convo.
Its your money! Most of us just ask that you are clean, respectful, and not treat us like a piece of meat. Our preference is just that a preference! And mines change every week. A preference is not a requirement, or all of us providers would be flat broke. I prefer chubby men with bud light guts, however most of the clients i get are lean in shape men. And im still happy as a clam. And so were they!
  • Rebel
  • 05-26-2010, 07:52 PM
my take is if you book an appt. And your clean and respectufull of your time the rest really doesn't matter. I've never had one say your chest is not hairy enough or I was looking for more than you can deliver. But that's just me.
Lisa.... I'm about to get in the car and drive to Dallas. Luv ur preference.
I guess that the reason for the research is to avoid the sort of disappointment that DFW mentions. Why go to see someone when the ad/showcase/whatever indicates that you're not a preferred customer?
I don't fantasize. Never have and probably never will. Each and every session is wonderful and unique in it's own right and I enjoy each and every one! I like to live "in the moment" for sure...

When you DON'T fantasize, it's always good...no disappointments. I mean that in the best possible way too!
I am happy too see anybody. Just as long as you dont stink and are a nice gemtlemen everything will be great. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Unless of course, you don't stink, are a nice gentleman, and are African American.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=317132&postcount=15
Ok then...
I guess it really depends on the individuals fantasy.

I hobby because:

1. I'm married (duh)
2. Due to the SO's schedule, I have my kids most of the time
3. Due to my kid's sports schedules, I'm busy all the time

With that said, I don't have time to date someone on the side. My fantasy is simply scoring with a hot lady that I don't have to date. I call a provider and my fantasy is fulfilled when she is naked in front of me.
Unless of course, you don't stink, are a nice gentleman, and are African American.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=317132&postcount=15 Originally Posted by TexTushHog
All I can say is wow, i am not even going to go there with you on this! Do you even have a heart to say that right now to me?
No disrespect VNurse, but I have to call BS. Unless you are medically brain dead, you fantasize. EVERYONE fantasizes. Maybe some not as much as others, but we all have preferences and limited as some imaginations may be, we ALL have fantasies. You can't tell me that me that you wouldn't close your eyes and imagine being with Dapper Dan when you're playing with Quasi Moto.

If the men were to line up on this board and we chose our clients by their pics and their profiles, you would not start at the top of the list and work your way down. IF you're honest, you'd start with the men who seem to more so fit the criteria in your mind of what you would want, or have fantasized about, in a lover. It doesn't matter if it's the pics, the size of his penis, or what he has to say about himself.

I agree that everyone has something to bring to the table and most of my lovers have been VERY enjoyable, but I'll just be honest and say that yes of course I fantasize and have preferences. This doesn't mean I won't or don't have a genuinely great time with someone who doesn't exactly fit the bill of my fantasy man/men.
I think that some of you take what is posted on here too seriously. Lighten up.

I think it is unrealistic to think providers don't have preferences. I am sure I have met providers who would probably prefer I not return. Luckily for me there are a few that do a great job making me forget for an hour or two that our relationship is strictly business.

I rate providers by how they are in person, not by their reviews or what they post.