KellyOfDallas

The pic is what my future session with KellyOfDallas will look like.

[go review the image guidelines pal. inappropriate]
The pic is what my future session with KellyOfDallas will look like.

[go review the image guidelines pal. inappropriate] Originally Posted by Sneaky Winky
Dude wtf is wrong with you? if You don't like ladies, maybe look for another website. You had to interject your ass into a thread where a provider was attacked, You are not clever...You seem like a little boy
using mom's computer.

Kelly..I hope You don't actually have to deal with assholes like this....but this is the internet...
Well, he's been kind enough to contact me this evening. I don't know about KellyofDallas. Good luck to all the Kellys in the area.

~Kelly TNT
Well, he's been kind enough to contact me this evening. I don't know about KellyofDallas. Good luck to all the Kellys in the area.

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Its been said before....but just say no!
With such a charming personality, I don't know how the ladies manage to say no. I mean just look at his post he just radiates self confidence!
You dislike him so much, but you play his game?

.. This shit is just the internet, ignore him.
Yeeeah...ummmm...I'm wondering why he's not been banned yet. He's already had to take a 30 day vacation from the site, they let him back, more of the same...

He gives me the creeps and it'd be nice if he was kicked to the curb. He contributes absolutely nothing. Fake reviews, etc. Why is he still here?
a perm ban is in order as far as I'm concerned.anyone who would joke about this situation has no place on this site or any other like it.
Loo, I agree with you 100% and not only that perhaps he should be sentenced to your location. That is one sick little puppy!
I'm totally lost here! Don't know whats going on. I guess the pic that was removed must have been cruel!
Mod..time to lock this thread and (if appropriate) flush the turd known as Sneaky Winky off the board please.
I want to do the right thing by obeying the rules of this board!
that should be it.mods admins?????
  • fawn
  • 05-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Boy you're a real piece of work ......
How do we vote people off the island? I vote Sneaky Winky off the island.

Does 'banned' mean he can't post anymore?