Potential changes to pre-paid cell phones

• S-Man
  • 05-28-2010, 09:54 AM
That article sounds like a good new hustle. Selling pre-paid cell phones to entrepreneurs of the shady sort .. I know this one guy who uses 6 of those damn GoPhone things.

A nice hustle if done right.
I think that's a good idea, only people who have something to hide would have a problem with it Originally Posted by Alana Clark
And that's why the restriction will sail through Congress like shit goes through a goose. Troublesome for many here, but true.
I think that's a good idea, only people who have something to hide would have a problem with it Originally Posted by Alana Clark
Yea, especially those who are hiding from an abusive ex or something
as we continue to watch freedom erode in this country....

HELL NO!
Hmmmmm. . .

Maybe this is what we need:

Click on the phone above and randomize/diversify your hobby communication!

With that said, I am thinking if such codes and regulations are permitted, it will simply increase violent crime. Drug dealers, terrorists, and other thugs will then mug you for your phone, use it a few times before you can report the left, then toss the phone.

We are better off letting them get $20.00 phones at Walmart.
We need to spread the idea that this is something to discriminate against illegal immigrants. We can't discriminate against them, can we?

Plus point out the need for women to avoid stalkers, abusive ex-husbands, etc.

Of course, it won't hurt terrorists, drug dealers, or violent criminals. They'll just have someone else buy cell phones for them. It will probably become a cottage industry to buy and resell anonymous cell phones.