SOs

This is a question mainly for providers but all feedback is welcome.

I've always been hesitant to mention to a provider that I have a SO (married). It just seems strange to bring up given what is about to or has just occurred.

Do other hobbyists typically talk about this, as a provider do you think I'm scum of the earth?

Thoughts???
We don't care.

I personally don't like it when a guy is talking about his SO in a negative way. Other than that, married or single it makes no difference. Guys are typically trying to pretend their SO doesn't exist for an hour or two, so it doesn't come up as a topic for discussion very often.
I am open to anything you would like to talk to me about. Theres alot of things that i care about when meeting somebody and that is getting to know them. Discuss or do anything.
We save marriages. I have so many "friends/clients" that ask me for advice. Sometimes you guys just need to vent. Need someone that does not know you & will not judge you. Always safer to see one of us than have an affair
I've always been hesitant to mention to a provider that I have a SO (married). It just seems strange to bring up given what is about to or has just occurred. Originally Posted by dallashall
If it makes you uncomfortable, then don't mention it. Honestly, we don't care if you are married or not. We are not here looking for love. This is a business.
We are not here looking for love. This is a business. Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Damn, Meg...! You just ruined the illusion of passion for me.

We don't care.

I personally don't like it when a guy is talking about his SO in a negative way. Other than that, married or single it makes no difference. Guys are typically trying to pretend their SO doesn't exist for an hour or two, so it doesn't come up as a topic for discussion very often. Originally Posted by Dannie
Will you be my SO for an hour Sweetie
Damn, Meg...! You just ruined the illusion of passion for me. Originally Posted by Neotek
LOL I did not...the illusion of passion is when you are naked. At that point you can't say anything about your SO because you have a tit in your mouth.