question for the ladys

Where do you see yourselves in 5 years? Still hooking? do any of you have a plan for the future? Heff
meh
and while you are at it, if you could be any fruit, which would you be....

YAWN Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I like what CB posted to the same thread in the Houston forum.
Even with the neg nature in which the question was ask, I'll throw in my .02 worth. As with most things life can be very simple or doubly difficult depending on whose living it.I go through life beliving it is very simple and somewhat compare it to a road trip. If you know where you are at, and you know where you want to go filling in the way points is not to hard. yes there will be an occasional detour and a pot hole or two but stick to your course and you will get there. so easily I can tell you I will be at a point that if I choose I can retire and live comfortably for the rest or my life. Now tell me how dull and boreing that would be. xoxo chelsea
Chelsea, I'm not sure where you will be in 5 yrs, but it sounds like you have a plan. Uhmmm, between now and then I want you all night!

Back to topic-----all ladies need to plan for their future and work towards it. Many don't think that far ahead. I hope this thread gets them to thinking and planning.