TODAY is not the DAY

While there are some out there that are waiting for me to mess up and flake-out. TODAY WASN'T the DAY. From when I started in this business up to and including today I have never failed to be at the appointed spot for an appointment, usually I am early. While I may not be everyones cup of tea, I give a 100% effort to make every visit with me one to remember.The person posting the NCNS review on me today must have some adgenda because I have no record of ever having talked to him, gotten references, p411, date-check and last but not least set an appointment. now in his defense if thru messageing, texing, phone calls he was given open time slots and advised that if any would work to let me know. he failed to get back with me and let me know. IN that case I'm sorry this is often done before names are exchanged. I really do believe I would remember the handle of a popular tequila if in fact I had spoken with him. Whatever his reason for this is way past my ability to understand, but what ever turns his crank. Maybe thats why he's reregistering on eccie today with a new handle. Again I did not have an appointment with this person and I did not NCNS him end of story.Mods-Admin if this is in the wrong spot please move it trash would probably be best . Thanks chelsea
While there are some out there that are waiting for me to mess up and flake-out. ... trash would probably be best . Thanks chelsea Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Damn, I look at you and I feel like getting down, dirty and trashy with you. I really would like to bed you down. I may have to keep you overnight and ravage you again in the morning.
chelsea don't sweat it. If you know you always work hard to do right then don't let the any negative energy touch you. Just keep doin' what your doin'.
am-a-pleaser, ooooooooh such a way with words, can feel my heart racing, the blood pounding in my veins, the thought only to be ravished over and over all night, I have cold chills please please tell me you'r not teasing xoxo chelsea
  • TBONE
  • 05-28-2010, 07:44 PM
chelsea repiled so this is closed.

T